Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DALLE new single "Loyalty. EP" release

after departure of Syn.YUGAMI at 2016/05/06, DALLE new single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live "TOKYO DEATH DISCO #V" at Shibuya VUENOS at 2016/07/29, although details have not yet been announced

ChyBGySVIAAXOrP.jpg

Edited by Trombe

石井飛鳥(ishii asuka)(虚飾集団廻天百眼(kyoshokushuudan kaitenhyakume) leader) has acted as director of DALLE new PV, for which 虚飾集団廻天百眼(kyoshokushuudan kaitenhyakume) 3 femme members have participated

title of their new single is finalized as "Loyalty. EP" (2 TYPE)

CD+DVD edition (1,600yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Loyalty" PV), and CD edition (1,000yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Loyalty
02.last silence to lost landscape

Edited by Trombe

lmao, the whole damn time I was so confused cuz I thought I left my music player or another YT video on... turns out that's the actual song oops :-(

idk why, but this whole DALLE project sounds like a mess to me always, but I so~ so~ wanna like them, cuz their lineup is 100% killer.

Edited by Jigsaw9

3 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

lmao, the whole damn time I was so confused cuz I thought I left my music player or another YT video on... turns out that's the actual song oops :-(

idk why, but this whole DALLE project sounds like a mess to me always, but I so~ so~ wanna like them, cuz their lineup is 100% killer.

yeah....i was wondering why that killer old-m83 style shoegaze was being interrupted by those obnoxious and offbeat handclaps....was anything on beat in this song??? lets hope it sounds better live lol

Takin' that ''leave 2 songs playin at once''-kei market by storm... I liked witchcraft pictures more tbh

I honestly think that was fantastic. At first it sounds a little all over the place. But the chorus and bridge are pretty great. Very refreshing. Stoked on that new single.

Sign in to follow this