04.事例00 -あと少し-
05.事例04 -ナイン-

Chx2yjHVEAQ2zG5.jpg

Edited by Trombe

New look

tumblr_ocvpt92Zas1qfze3ao1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ocvpt92Zas1qfze3ao4_r1_400.jpg tumblr_ocvpt92Zas1qfze3ao3_400.jpg

They also just announced two double onemans with Kurohime no Muyuubyou. The first will take place on 11/23 at Shibuya REX and the second in Osaka on 12/3 at OSAKA RUIDO.

12/3 will be both Hakujitsu no Yume's and Kurohime no Muyuubyou's last live.

9 minutes ago, Mihi said:

What? "last live"?? D:

Yeah they're both coming to an end. There have been rumors from the start that both bands were temporary and would eventually become one band but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. 

I'm kinda sad because Hakujitsu is fucking lit and I'm digging Kurohime now but I'm still looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do. My fingers are crossed for a new band with Jitan (their support bassist)

Just now, Duwang said:

Yeah they're both coming to an end. There have been rumors from the start that both bands were temporary and would eventually become one band but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. 

I'm kinda sad because Hakujitsu is fucking lit and I'm digging Kurohime now but I'm still looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do. My fingers are crossed for a new band with Jitan (their support bassist)

Well that makes sense. As long as they continue in the scene, I'll be happy. Hakujitsu is definitely lit hahaha. Can't tell you how many times I've listened to 事例03 -策略- on repeat. I just wish that they would have been around longer so that I could go see them but if they're dissolving in December then that's not gonna happen :(

Thanks for the info btw

You can bet there is another band coming up. Didn't knew about the rumors, but I always had the feeling that they are nothing more than a short-lived project with another real band to follow right after. Probably they'll announce it at their last one-man. I'll go there for sure and will also see each of them at at least one other live as well, so I can get their Cds :)