beni

Guys vs Girls

Heck yeah I'm a GALEYD fan! (Working on finishing collecting their CD discography).

Nikky is an inspiration for me and my drumming. 

whatever number goes here idk.  19

I JUST FINALLY got my hands on precious heart fools mate edition. all i need now is that dvd tbh. I'm extra bummed about them. 

also

i felt the song titled was a good match

whatever number goes here idk.  19

I JUST FINALLY got my hands on precious heart fools mate edition. all i need now is that dvd tbh. I'm extra bummed about them. 

also

i felt the song titled was a good match

I just need their two other singles, "Genesis", "Destiny", EYE WILL and Flee from Reality. Great band but it really is a shame that Meku left for Kamijo; I'd have loved to see a full-length or best album.

I just need their two other singles, "Genesis", "Destiny", EYE WILL and Flee from Reality. Great band but it really is a shame that Meku left for Kamijo; I'd have loved to see a full-length or best album.

yeah I mean... a lot of people compared them to deluhi... which was a bummer because that handicapped them from the start i think. Deluhi had more metalcore tendencies while galeyd was def more power metal. 

I don't know Garo is one of my favorite vocalists and he was already pulled out of retirement for galeyd so I'm like... pls don't go away. 

also meku is just some sort of guitar virtuoso... i don't think he's ready to commit to anything yet.

20 + 5 years old

but really 20

also i edited my post on the last page... if you wanna read it later or something. lol.

yeah I mean... a lot of people compared them to deluhi... which was a bummer because that handicapped them from the start i think. Deluhi had more metalcore tendencies while galeyd was def more power metal. 

I don't know Garo is one of my favorite vocalists and he was already pulled out of retirement for galeyd so I'm like... pls don't go away. 

also meku is just some sort of guitar virtuoso... i don't think he's ready to commit to anything yet.

I definitely agree with this statement. I'd have liked to see how they would have sounded if a different band label picked them up instead of DELUHI's staff (pretty much). Prior to GALEYD, aim didn't see to be anything or near the metal category. I'm happy for Nikky though now that he's in ALSDEAD but I sadly can't say the same for Toki and Garo. Toki's composition wasn't well liked it seems, especially with the "Revolution" single :/ 

I'd have liked to see Meku replaced with someone else and see how they would have turned out.

I definitely agree with this statement. I'd have liked to see how they would have sounded if a different band label picked them up instead of DELUHI's staff (pretty much). Prior to GALEYD, aim didn't see to be anything or near the metal category. I'm happy for Nikky though now that he's in ALSDEAD but I sadly can't say the same for Toki and Garo. Toki's composition wasn't well liked it seems, especially with the "Revolution" single :/ 

I'd have liked to see Meku replaced with someone else and see how they would have turned out.

Yeah, I'm not sure why his composition wasn't as favored... it actually still ran along the same lines of Meku's skill level. 

I think people just wanted a reason to complain. Once word was out that Meku was not composing, people suddenly wanted a reason to tear the band down I think. 

But had it not been a spoken of thing... I doubt people would have noticed. 

At least not to the extent people made it sound. I mean we had people who probably had no idea what elements they were talking about jumping on the hate toki's compositions train. 

Garo was in some comic band for a bit, but recently left that too. He updates twitter maybe once every few weeks?

My heart hurts.

As for Meku... again I just feel that he's not ready for a solid commitment. Even with Kamijo he is only support. 

Galeyd wasn't even given a chance to blossom. 

Edited by togz

Yeah, I'm not sure why his composition wasn't as favored... it actually still ran along the same lines of Meku's skill level. 

I think people just wanted a reason to complain. Once word was out that Meku was not composing, people suddenly wanted a reason to tear the band down I think. 

But had it not been a spoken of thing... I doubt people would have noticed. 

At least not to the extent people made it sound. I mean we had people who probably had no idea what elements they were talking about jumping on the hate toki's compositions train. 

Garo was in some comic band for a bit, but recently left that too. He updates twitter maybe once every few weeks?

My heart hurts.

As for Meku... again I just feel that he's not ready for a solid commitment. Even with Kamijo he is only support. 

Galeyd wasn't even given a chance to blossom. 

It really is a shame that such young talented metal bands such as DELUHI & GALEYD had to end their career so quickly due to members leaving or wanting to retire. It'd be legendary to see a new visual-kei metal band appear out of nowhere and taste the same popularity as the other two bands but last longer. However, it still wouldn't be the same but I'd like to see it at least once. 

It really is a shame that such young talented metal bands such as DELUHI & GALEYD had to end their career so quickly due to members leaving or wanting to retire. It'd be legendary to see a new visual-kei metal band appear out of nowhere and taste the same popularity as the other two bands but last longer. However, it still wouldn't be the same but I'd like to see it at least once. 

I skipped over the part about replacing meku.

A lot of people would say Leda was the the only one in the scene with that sort of skill level, but ofc he's not gonna join galeyd. 

I'm actually galeyd biased, but i appreciate Deluhi and actually like a lot of the side projects they've done after. I think it was the vocals mostly that didn't tickle my fancy for some strange reason. 

I skipped over the part about replacing meku.

A lot of people would say Leda was the the only one in the scene with that sort of skill level, but ofc he's not gonna join galeyd. 

I'm actually galeyd biased, but i appreciate Deluhi and actually like a lot of the side projects they've done after. I think it was the vocals mostly that didn't tickle my fancy for some strange reason. 

FED is decent from my perspective so far but I'm not big on djent. I'm still waiting to hear sample music from Juri/Aggy's session band. 

21. Nighty-night.