bluescat

Hello everyone!

As a longtime lurker (especially in the "Your last music-related buy" thread, because looking at other people's purchases is a guilty pleasure of mine), I finally decided to make an account to perhaps become an active member of the MH community (and to hopefully buy a little something from someone I saw around here...).

So, hi there!

Introductions are usually such an awkward thing for me though - I never really know what to say, so excuse my incoherent babbling.

I've been listening to japanese music for over 10 years now, and those long years have shaped my music tastes in many different ways and directions. I've recently found myself being stuck to listening to the same old groups that mostly don't exist anymore though, so I went on an adventure of finding something new and exciting... With a moderate success so far. Thankfully, the past members of those old bands tend to have way too many new active projects (ugh, Kazu? aie? Yukino?), so I'm not musically starving just yet. :^)

Aside from that, I adore ambient music, ero guro, and I'm very much into gaming and e-sports.

Pleased to meet you all!

Welcome.

Yeah this place feels just right for exploring newer bands and looking for old music too.

Looking forward to hearing about your gaming interests.

Hey there and welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message anyone with a red or blue name!

What ambient stuff do you enjoy btw?

Hope you enjoy the forum! :D