Valicious

Workout and Win 2.0: now in the best shape of its life

Nailed 85kg deadlifts last week so I went to do 90kg at the end of today's session. Big mistake. I was so worn out I couldn't shift it at all XD

Curling 12.5kg DBs at the mo (decided to ditch the BB) and I can feel a much better contraction due to the squeeze at the top. Biceps are gonna be swoooooole!

Week 22:

21.3. - 53min walk (5,2km)

22.3. - 45min kettleball

23.3. - 55min gym  (+40min walk to work)

24.3. - 40min walk to work

25.3. - 1,15min gym (+40min walk)

That's it. I was gonna go to gym on sunday, but I had an asthma attack, so I didn't want to torture my lungs more. XD Today I am going to work out home for a bit and tomorrow to gym before work. Starting to love going to the gym in the morning, because then I can be there by myself.

Week 22:

21.3. - 53min walk (5,2km)

22.3. - 45min kettleball

23.3. - 55min gym  (+40min walk to work)

24.3. - 40min walk to work

25.3. - 1,15min gym (+40min walk)

That's it. I was gonna go to gym on sunday, but I had an asthma attack, so I didn't want to torture my lungs more. XD Today I am going to work out home for a bit and tomorrow to gym before work. Starting to love going to the gym in the morning, because then I can be there by myself.

getting excited and falling into a routine that you enjoy is probably the best way to ensure a consistent workout schedule.  I need to do this.

^ Yeah, but it sure can be a pain in the ass to wake up in the morning early for that. XD On wednesday woke up at 6am, ate breakfast and let for the gym almost right away, started working out around 7am. Around 8am went to change into workclothes and did makeup routines and so on. Unluckily I had a killer day at work, so I was in such a pain afterwards. XD (My normal workday consists walking A LOT. During 9h workday I am able to sit for exactly 54min)

But yeah, morning is the best time for me, because the I won't procrastinate about working out after exhausting work day. After the morning workout, it's done, I don't need to do anything else during the day.

congratulations alisapp, you won March's giveaway!  I'll be messaging you with details.

Let's step it up and do our best in April!