Trombe

VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE new band "篠突く雨(shinotsuku ame)" has formed

this will probably be sold in vk shops - and at least 1 of CDJapan, Brand-X, or Jishuban should carry it (all three shops ship internationally). otherwise, there's always the option of using a shopping service (e.g. FromJapan) to purchase it from other vk shops like ZEAL LINK.

aoi will be trickier because it's a live distributed. if you know someone in japan who's willing to do it you can try paying him/her to go to the live for you; if not, there's only trying your luck at auctions.

Will aoi only be sold for that day only? If so, I think i'm out of luck. >_<

FromJapan? I never heard of this shopping service. I only know someone who lives in osaka and they can't travel to tokyo unfortunately for the 3/22 live. 

Thank you so much for your informative answer, by the way!

Will aoi only be sold for that day only? If so, I think i'm out of luck. >_<

FromJapan? I never heard of this shopping service. I only know someone who lives in osaka and they can't travel to tokyo unfortunately for the 3/22 live. 

Thank you so much for your informative answer, by the way!

yeah unfortunately aoi is limited to their very first presents live (i.e. the one on 3/22). furthermore it will only be given out to fans who enter under their band (and not other bands playing at the same live) T_T

you can access Fromjapan here. feel free to PM me if you need more help~

Edited to avoid making a new post:

for taiban (lives with multiple bands), upon admission you'll be asked something like お目当ては? or which band you've come to see, and you'll reply with the name of the band, which counts you as one of their 動員 (fans 'mobilized' under the band). the live revenue is apportioned among the bands who performed at that live according to the number of 'mobilized fans' each has. so it's common to see bands giving bonus items like live distributed CDs or artist photocards only to people who enter as their fans.

yeah unfortunately aoi is limited to their very first presents live (i.e. the one on 3/22). furthermore it will only be given out to fans who enter under their band (and not other bands playing at the same live) T_T

you can access Fromjapan here. feel free to PM me if you need more help~

What do you mean "fans who enter under their band?"

I'll send you a PM! Thank you!

I like this. The chorus lost me a little but it didn't go where I wanted vocally but the vocalist is still good and the music is good as well.

Do you think there is any way that this will be sold online? And is anyone able to get aoi at the presents live? Unfortunately, i don't live in Japan but i've been meaning to get things from this band and it's hard if you live overseas. T_T

Until now i just found the sale from this site: 

Regular Edition

http://crosscat.shop-pro.jp/?pid=98311282

Limited

http://crosscat.shop-pro.jp/?pid=98311239

I am thinking in buy the Limited edition <3. I love this PV :D

Does anyone know if there are shops that sell this with specific privileges? I have a difficult time figuring out which shops have this for sale (I only know the basic ones like Brand X, Little Hearts, etc.), and I would like to start ordering more music that comes with additional goods.

Does anyone know if there are shops that sell this with specific privileges? I have a difficult time figuring out which shops have this for sale (I only know the basic ones like Brand X, Little Hearts, etc.), and I would like to start ordering more music that comes with additional goods.

They haven't announced the bonus items yet - usually bands will announce them 1-3 weeks before release date on their blog. (I'm waiting as well..)

They haven't announced the bonus items yet - usually bands will announce them 1-3 weeks before release date on their blog. (I'm waiting as well..)

So far only Crosscat revealed that their privilige is a comment DVD.

On the VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE webstore, it says this for the 輝夜-kaguya- single:

通販限定特典として
本商品を一枚お買い上げ毎に
「メンバー個人チェキをランダムで三枚」お付けします
※メンバー指定はできません

Technically that says that with mail-orders, you'll be given three cheki as a privilige. I am a tad confused about the 'mail-order' thing, because you can just put items in your shopping basket and order it. Do you have to separately mail them that you have ordered something from them and then apply for the cheki? Or will it just be included in the purchase automatically?

On the VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE webstore, it says this for the 輝夜-kaguya- single:

通販限定特典として
本商品を一枚お買い上げ毎に
「メンバー個人チェキをランダムで三枚」お付けします
※メンバー指定はできません

Technically that says that with mail-orders, you'll be given three cheki as a privilige. I am a tad confused about the 'mail-order' thing, because you can just put items in your shopping basket and order it. Do you have to separately mail them that you have ordered something from them and then apply for the cheki? Or will it just be included in the purchase automatically?

if you order from their webshop they will include 3 random chekis of individual members per Limited Edition ordered, and 1 random group cheki per Regular Edition ordered. there's no mail order for this cd.

info on other bonus items can be found here: http://shinotsukuame.syncl.jp/index.php?p=custom&id=19556223 (scroll to the end). i'm getting mine from jishuban for the photoset :P