Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Duration hour(s) dedicated for playing video games

shortest: 3 rounds in arcade approximatively 20~40 secs

longest: half a day (since my PS broke, it turned to 1-2 hrs max)

Depends from a few minutes to longer than a day on a lan party. On a daily basis a play around 1-2 hours. Now a little more thanks to black ops

Shortest: Around 15 minutes, due to my brother and cousin swarming me downstairs whenever I play.

Longest: 'bout 36 hours.

On average I usually play an hour and a half.

Longest was 24 Hours, back when "Warcraft 2" was released.

Shortest was 20 Minutes (or so) on "Blaze & Blade", the most horrible RPG for PSone.

I use to play between 3-8 Hours in a Row, so i can really enjoy a Game.^^

The shortest amount of time I've spent on a video game is ten minutes, a couple of weeks ago when I couldn't decide what to play and eventually gave up after getting tired of Streets of Rage. The longest is seven hours in one sitting, with breaks. But in total I've played Oblivion for about 200 hours+, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for 160 hours and about 80 accumilative hours on Final Fantasy IV. I'm sure completing Dragon Age multiple times adds up to about 100 as well. :|

Generally I game for about 2-3 hours when I can. Unless I get sucked into the game and lose track of time.

I did play Resident Evil 5 in one sitting with my friend.

But! I have spent 40 days of my life to my main in World of Warcraft. That is correct, 40 full 24 hour sessions of my life spent in World of Warcraft, just for one character. Go figure

I did play Resident Evil 5 in one sitting with my friend.

But! I have spent 40 days of my life to my main in World of Warcraft. That is correct, 40 full 24 hour sessions of my life spent in World of Warcraft, just for one character. Go figure

:shock:

when i was younger and still have no responsibility,

i could spend a day and a night for racing/sports/fighting/adventure/action games

or more if it's RPG until i finish the game.

only having a break for taking shower and eat.

I remember the time where memory card doesn't exist , i should have my own TV

so my Dad won't interrupt cos he want to watch some news :mrgreen:

It's kinda sucks to start everything from scratch, esp when i already get to final boss stage

But i rarely touch my game consoles these days,

the only games i played was when am bored in interwebs,

played online games or when waiting for someone in awkward places,

any mobile games installed on my celly. And on long weekends,

i can use some to get connected with my game consoles again.

Used to be really big into PS1/2 rpgs, so I've spent countless days of my life on video games. Last one I spent over 200 hours on was FF12, but that was a couple of years ago. I had over 350 hours on one file of Star Ocean 3 and over 200 on another, but I think that's the most time I've spent on a single game. Lately I haven't been spending too much time on video games, I have a wii but I just don't have much interest in games these days.

it depends really, since i only play on weekends at night from 7pm to 11pm or i got friend house to play. Which is about 3hrs. Im not much of a gamer tho im really good at very few games.

Sign in to follow this