Trombe

D.I.D. Gt.叶真(tohma) will pause band activities & Gt. recruiting

They keep announcing lives, there's one for April, too. I wonder if they already found a new guitarist and when they will announce him or her. Probably after the 22nd, Tohma's last live?

Project for Tohma!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=471600903042142&id=174602382741997

''As you well know, February 22nd will take part the last live for Tohma, for this reason, from here, we want you to send all your best wishes, and your gratitude for this years with D.I.D. Let's make this farewell be not so sad, and make him feel how important he's been, and he will be for all the D.I.D. family. 

Let's do it all together via Twitter, using the tags #WeAreDID and #ThankYouTohma
You can send to him short videos with your wishes (english or if you wanna try, even japanese), short mesages, pictures...Every little thing you can think!
We have this whole day to make him feel that, even if we weren't able to be there for this last live, we'll be with the band in some way, from all the places in the world. Please, participate!''

D.I.D.'s live schedule is blank, and Akane doesnt seem very twitter active. I'm guessing they're gonna pull a The 3rd Birthday, wait for a while and disband. This is saddening to be honest..

3 hours ago, 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』 said:

D.I.D.'s live schedule is blank, and Akane doesnt seem very twitter active. I'm guessing they're gonna pull a The 3rd Birthday, wait for a while and disband. This is saddening to be honest..

No, my kokoro can't handle it

Uuurgh as much as I wish for them to continue I doubt they will & Akane's latest tweets also seemed rather depressing

pls don't let them disband it's already been too many this year </3