Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai-san

[SOLVED] Problem with Brand-x

I was intentioned to place an order in this site -> http://www.brand-x.jp/

there's and option for international order ( http://www.brand-x.jp/page/44) and,since I don't understand Japanese I decided that I should use this option.

Then decided, before officially place my order, to ask them information about the shipping cost in my country (Italy) but many days have passed and they didn't answer me.

Now I'm not sure if I should order anyway from the site because I don't know if their will assistance will be good or not in case I have problem with the pack..  plus I'm not able to find the CD I want on other sites ( http://www.brand-x.jp/product/9951 )

I have read that the mail sent via hotmail and yahoo  are classified as spam  so I used gmail, maybe it's not good too? I can't get  what's the problem.. I wrote in english but this shouldn't be a problem cause this service is,as I said, for who don't understand Japanese.

What should I do? I have to wait more days or try to buy it in another way?

Also, if someone could buy it for me and ship it to Italy ( obviously I will pay everything) I will be happy since it will be more safe.

It's more difficult cause it's a new band so it's hard to find sites where I can buy it..

Anyway  thank you to everyone who will try to help me ♥

They're known to be rather slow on responses, I'd email them again and simply pressure the matter. If not, you could use a shopping service such as FromJapan, their commission fees are delectably low.

Yeah, they usually take a bit to reply even if you write them in Japanese lol

It's easier to be honest to just order it through the Japanese shopping cart.

Really no need for a shopping service :/ lol

And for shipping... Usually when I buy from them one-two CDs shipping is around 1,500yen to the USA, so I assume it's probably the same or similar to Italy.

Or, you can try buying from Puresound. シリアルキラー

*you have to pay using a credit/debit card through another company that PureSound uses.

*You have to use EMS shipping so expect to spend between 1200-1500yen for shipping. There's also a credit charge of 200yen.

They usually reply in 1-3 days. All you have to do is send them an email ([email protected]) with this information (I filled it out as a sample):

Hello,
I would like to purchase some items but I am from the US.
It is my first time so I am not familiar with your process.

Name: BoringHorror
Address: xxxxxxxxxxx
               xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone number: xxx)xxx-xxxx

Order
Product code: 101001644     Price: 1620     Amount: 1  D'espairsRay / 異端児 (sometimes I like to write the artist and CD name just in case)
Product code: 101001694     Price: 540       Amount: 1
Product code: 101001660     Price: 324       Amount: 1
Product code: 101001671     Price: 432       Amount: 1
Product code: 101005194     Price: 324       Amount: 1
Product code: 101003113     Price: 324       Amount: 1
Product code: 101003418     Price: 324       Amount: 1
Product code: 101003932     Price: 324       Amount: 1
Product code: 101004022     Price: 324       Amount: 1

They'll contact you to make sure they have the items and then let you know the total. Then you'll get an email from "NICOS", which is the company they consign the credit payment to, pay them, and that's it.

If Brand-X doesn't work out, I hope this is another option you can use.

Good luck!

If you're interested, you can grab all 4 used on closet child.

They're fairly cheap too:

-regret 480Y

-filth 440Y

-hyena 360Y

-guren 250Y

shipping will probably be between 1500-1800Y though because EMS only.

You can also try Puresound but their stock is not always up to date (although each CD is only 324Y + similar shipping costs).

I know that there  are a lot of sites which sell used CDs but I like to get mine new Many of my possessions are purchased used but not CDs. I know that there is no difference but still.... Also it is weird why the Optical Impression of Guren is available on Amazon for a reasonable price but not the Auditory Impression. I guess with all these video sharing sites having the PV isn't that special anymore, although I want Auditory Impression for the additional song. Thank you for trying to help!

Well I found Guren on Yesasia and it looks like Jishuban Club has Hyena, but the other two are pretty old so I probably won't be able to get them. 

edit:Yesasia is out of stock....