Trombe

the Raid. new maxi single "女ルカリ(mercari)" release

it is announced at the Raid. one-man live tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/10/25 that their new maxi single "女ルカリ(mercari)" will be released at 2016/02/03 (4 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "女ルカリ(mercari)" PV & making), TYPE B & C (1,620yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only, and TYPE D (3,240yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including scene of their one-man live at Osaka BIG CAT at 2015/09/18)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "Dear the 6th Raiders." since Nagoya UP SET at 2016/02/11 and up to tour final at TSUTAYA O-East at 2016/04/09

CSLC0NxU8AA0X3y.jpg

Sweet that they're including the 9/28 live for Type D.
I got the DVD & Happiness single as part of live goods at their Halloween live, but they must have been quite limited (I would expect more on auction).

I will have to warn those getting the Type D version (particularly for the DVD) that after the first song, the audio quality takes a plunge.
In this preview it looks like they fixed the mix to emphasize Sena's vocals, which sounds somewhat better.