Trombe

UnRealistic will disband

UnRealistic will disband after their presents live "Final Expression" at OSAKA MUSE at 2016/01/13, as Gt.A.KI considers difficult to continue band activities due to his personal reasons and other 2 members consider that the band could not move on, and release of their new maxi single "and I..." will be rescinded

is  not really surprising and we didn't hear much from them during the past months..it's sad tho but  as MidnightChaos said,they weren't going  anywhere anyway.I hope the vocal(forgot the name sry xD) takes time to think about what he wants to achieve in his next band(if he doesn't retire in the end)

It seems that ever since their bassist left that things were going downhill. I did like their mini-album and first and third single. It's a real bummer that they're disbanding though, Yuuto should continue, he's a good vocalist. Even if it takes a year or few to form a new band. 

Bleh, just saw this news. I bought all their CDs (at least, the ones I could find) cuz I love Yuuto's vocals. Definitely going to follow whatever Yuuto does next.

SET-LIST at 2016/01/13:

01.ETERNALLY
02.Occult Flower
03.Grim Reaper
04.Face each other
05.So many times
06.Reflected
07.Blind
08.UNREALISTIC

UnRealistic & メカクシ(mekakusi):
CYmrKtiUoAAv-3l.jpg