Trombe

FoLLoW new maxi single "プラネタリウム(planetarium)" release

FoLLoW new maxi single "プラネタリウム(planetarium)" will be released at 2015/12/02 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "プラネタリウム(planetarium)" PV & PV making), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

They've uploaded the pinocchio-live version of FoLLoW's performance at Fest Fes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QH5K9cvjPk

^ aww :'DDD that's my favorite follow song :3

thanks for sharing it!

You guys are blowing me away with a video of my favorite song by them and a sweet message<3, I'm dying inside!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loves this song that much then. I listened to it on a whim and almost broke my neck to look back and find out what band that was playing haha, can't get enough.... had to watch that pv a few times lol

i really hope they can write more songs like this! Masashi's vocals are perfect for it :'D i find myself playing this at least once every day lol, it's a special song to me :3 it's such a bittersweet song i can't even describe how i feel when i listen to it ._.

ok back on topic: i've preordered their new single already :) looking forward to hearing the preview ^^

It's sad that there aren't more FoLLoW-fans... I remember uploading pinocchio to tumblr but there weren't many people taking notice of it.

I see that the band isn't perfect and has to improve but I do think they have a lot of potential ^.^

Haven't preordered their new single yet but I'm really planning to do. Especially since I want to watch their first PV!! But still not sure which type I should buy..

Really I didn't know much about them either but that compilation fest cd really made me see the light haha... 

i really hope they can write more songs like this! Masashi's vocals are perfect for it :'D i find myself playing this at least once every day lol, it's a special song to me :3 it's such a bittersweet song i can't even describe how i feel when i listen to it ._.

ok back on topic: i've preordered their new single already :) looking forward to hearing the preview ^^

Yes I do want another song like this. It's like everything the musical and the vocals just work so perfect together. i want to hear the preview for their next single already. May have to pre-order that too. I have mix feelings about them making a ballad thats better than this because I want it to this to be the best yet I want better..... a complicated mind I have

umm how can they be this perfect?? :3

btw it's quite incredible how much masashi has improved in his singing.

Absolutely agree with everything.

The PV is cute >__<

And I think he has improved a lot for pinocchio and the Last Day single! I was really surprised. If they keep on going like this I'd be really happy ^__^

I also like their happy songs like "let it go" but I really love these latest songs.

Must agree with the consensus above on how perfect and epic this is.... 

umm how can they be this perfect?? :3

btw it's quite incredible how much masashi has improved in his singing.

It has right? like it's getting better and better 

BTW Masashi " you stole my heart"<3