colorful人生

Back from death/limbo/all-of-the-above?

It feels like forever being absent from the forum... (even though I've been lurking/anonymously fulfilling requests on VS3 [seems like there's been a slump recently])

Nevertheless, while college has been a pain-in-the-ass (with periods of procrastination/indecision/table-flipping/etc.) I've still been pretty loyal to Visual Kei in general.
(even though my favorites are ALWAYS disappearing with the unrelenting "disband" curse of 20XX). 

As I'm getting closer to graduating, my classes have eased up a bit (screw general courses) .
So, while I probably can't be here 100%, I'll try to provide where I can in releases and not-so-groundbreaking commentary.

I should also change my username to "colorfuljinsei" since I may or may not have re-named many of my accounts under such o_o. How do you do that again?

Welcome back~ Great to see you again. Thank you for your continued contribution and loyalty even when busy/away. 

Glad to see you're doing well, good luck with everything. If you send a PM to one of the Admins requesting the name change, they'll do it for you.

Hope you continue to enjoy MH!