Trombe

D.I.D. Vo.茜(akane) has been absent in live performance

I have an honest question. When bands perform their lives with members "absent", in this case akane, do they announce it ahead of time? If this was immediate, do they replace the vocalist with someone else or does another band member do the vocals?

When I first saw this, thought it'd be because of his history with schizophrenia. 

Still a bummer to see him have to excuse himself from performing. 

Hope he starts feeling better soon!

I have an honest question. When bands perform their lives with members "absent", in this case akane, do they announce it ahead of time? If this was immediate, do they replace the vocalist with someone else or does another band member do the vocals?

I've only been to one live where this happened, so I'm not sure if it hold true for everything. When I saw Fi’Ance live, their vocalist was absent that day and the guitarist took over for vocals after calling him an idiot lol

I've only been to one live where this happened, so I'm not sure if it hold true for everything. When I saw Fi’Ance live, their vocalist was absent that day and the guitarist took over for vocals after calling him an idiot lol

I thought they(bands with absent vocals) would put a cd with songs and let it happen.

But this thing you told sounds more real xD