Sign in to follow this  
nasugya

Hello ! (´・∀・`)

Hi there ! This is my first post in the forum & after such a long time of not having joined any forums! (´・ω・`)

I'm from Singapore and you can call me by my username! ^^

My favourite bands are Royz, the GazettE, DIAURA but I do listen to many other bands as well...

I've been to Japan for quite a couple of times in the past few years for lives and instore events!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! (*´・ω・`)ノ

Welcome to MH! Forums are getting rarer and rarer these days, huh? XD

There are a lot of Royz, Gazette, and Diaura fans here, you should fit in quite nicely. If you have any questions people with the blue or red names can help you. 

Have fun~.

Neat! Hello and welcome to MH~ I hope you enjoy your time here. Look out for anything new related at the top in 'Announcements of Awesome' and join us in the chat that's located right next to the 'Release List' also located right at the top. Hope to see you around~

welcome to MH! :D Royz is <3

Hey! Thank you! 

Welcome to MH! Forums are getting rarer and rarer these days, huh? XD

There are a lot of Royz, Gazette, and Diaura fans here, you should fit in quite nicely. If you have any questions people with the blue or red names can help you. 

Have fun~.

Hello! Yes, indeed. My last forum was Batsu? LOL.

Alright! Hope to meet more fans out there ! :D

Neat! Hello and welcome to MH~ I hope you enjoy your time here. Look out for anything new related at the top in 'Announcements of Awesome' and join us in the chat that's located right next to the 'Release List' also located right at the top. Hope to see you around~

Thank you! :D

Welcome! Enjoy!

Thank you ! :)

Sign in to follow this