Sign in to follow this  
doombox

Better late than never~!

So I never made an introduction thread because I'm an awkward turtle and don't know what to say in these things. My name is Kelly, I like Japanese rock music, from indie pop rock to hardcore punk. MUCC are my faves though. You can check my last.fm (link in sig) to see what other artists we might have in common and feel free to friend me there!

I'm a mod here and it's not hard to stay on my good side as long as you don't be a dick. Easy, right? I know. Super easy. ;D

Also #yoloswag420mejiblazeit #imverypencil #onlygacktcanjudgeme

I shall leave you with these words of wisdom:

2yjwk1k.jpg

okbye

Welcome Kelly ;D

I'm glad you joined MH,

Do you like MUCC XD? They are amazing band, also your user name is very cool.

Is that your favorite song from them XD ? :3

I also never made a presentation topic, I'm lazy ass, so I will be a part of it, ok ? :D

I joined in 2012, but literally forgot about the site and back last year.

My fav band is BORN, along with CrazyShampoo, NAINE, My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND, ALSDEAD, DADAROMA, B.C.

Omigosh so nice to meet you @yakihiko! XD

How could you tell that I liked MUCC?! So good at guessing! lol. Thank you~

It's not my all time favorite song but it is my most recent favorite song from them. I probably have 10 favorite songs because I can never choose just one. 

What's yours? 

Feel free to join my introduction so it won't be lonely! Introduction party!

So glad you came back last year. That seems to happen to many people. I guess interest in certain music can wax and wane. 

As usual, great taste in music! I want to go listen to more CrazyShampoo since I like DADAROMA these days. I originally checked them out because I liked NAINE. <3

Thank you for the welcome :)

I don't remember why I left, but I do remember I took days to join because of the puzzle to register on here.

My debut with Mucc were Nirvana, and this are one of my fav with Arcadia and yourself name xD

When DADAROMA appears, I cried, because it was Yoshiatsu, Shiki and JOL new band.

CrazyShampoo is heaven! Try more of them. If you need recommendation ask on PM.

QaFeXoq.gif

Greetings, new person named Kelly whom I've never met whose favorite band I didn't know was mucc who I didn't know designed the rotating announcement images or wrote reviews here or contributed a ton to MH or was a kickass person in general. Nice to meet you. :lol:

ps: the staff here are a bunch of incompetent, totalitarian imbeciles that don't know how to run a forum. They promote too much diversity, they try to keep the community fun and pleasant for everyone, and they're constantly solving issues that need to be fixed. On top of all of this, these jerks put a lot of time and money into maintaining the forum. It's really horrible. If I were you, I'd log off and never return. ಠ_ಠ

QaFeXoq.gif

Greetings, new person named Kelly whom I've never met whose favorite band I didn't know was mucc who I didn't know designed the rotating announcement images or wrote reviews here or contributed a ton to MH or was a kickass person in general. Nice to meet you. :lol:

ps: the staff here are a bunch of incompetent, totalitarian imbeciles that don't know how to run a forum. They promote too much diversity, they try to keep the community fun and pleasant for everyone, and they're constantly solving issues that need to be fixed. On top of all of this, these jerks put a lot of time and money into maintaining the forum. It's really horrible. If I were you, I'd log off and never return. ಠ_ಠ

Yep. Nope, never met ever before. I don't know who did all those things because I was definitely not here at all learning everything I know from the most awesome Catmin who ever lived! Definitely not. XD Let's be friends now y/y?

omg what was I thinking this place is only here to shove elite rarez in the rest of the internet's face. The staff think they're special snowflakes just because they have a cool url. I don't even! 

Hello Kelly! So I guess even mods skip their self-intros, haha. Anyway, nice to meet you!

I've been recommended MUCC several times before, but to be honest, they never really grew on me.

I DO remember finding one song I liked by them though, so maybe I will check them out again! ^^

MUCC cover many styles so they probably have a few songs you might like around somewhere. But they are very melody oriented and if you like dark and scream-y kind of vk only their older albums might interest you. 是空 (Zekuu) and 葬ラ謳 (Homura uta) are pretty heavy albums and tend to be fan favorites. 

It actually took me a few years of knowing about them before they became one of my favorites, just because I was more interested in different styles at the time. So you never know what happens when you try things a second time later on. 

Even if you don't like them, it's okay. We all like different things! XD

Wow, thanks for the samples! I really like the first song!

Heavier songs usually does it for me when finding new vk bands so I'll check out the albums you suggested~

And yes, that does happen sometimes.  It's always good to give things a second try! And it looks like I've got a new band to listen to, thanks!

Btw, I always thought the bassist looked really cool~~ : 3

tumblr_m6vd1kYRax1r3zat8.gif

Love ya! <3

Sign in to follow this