Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Fixer 2 live-limited one-coin singles release

it is announced at Fixer live at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2015/07/04 that their live-limited one-coin single "孤慟(kodou)-into the vortex-" will be released at their live since their presents live "CRAZY SHOW TIME Vol.2" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/08/20 (500yen)

their another live-limited one-coin single "故慟(kodou)-silence of the void-" will be released at their live since their one-man live "BREAKOUT" at Shibuya REX at 2015/10/25 (500yen)

CJJt1IpVEAAxV3C.jpg
CJJunqEUsAI00wD.jpg

I'll try to recommend the lives to my friend... just have a try, cuz she has less money.

I've already persuaded her to go to the KEEL's first one-man to get that live-limited album...

Ba.MASATO(ex-Legna Adore-->リセット(reset)-->Valls-->UnsraW(support)-->D'eiz-->DOPES.-->KiR×GiR(support)) will commence to act as their support Ba. since their live at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2015/08/25

oh god why are they sharing all of their songs on YT? don't get me wrong I think that's great but ..this also gives me a bad feeling, they don't intend to disband right????

as for -into the vortex-: awesome! one of their best songs tbh

OH WOW they look fucking sick. best Fixer look

^ this!

specially Jey and Korey!! only wondering if they always photoshop Korey thinner cuz in real he's a really big and very muscular guy!

Sign in to follow this