Trombe

サウイフモノ(souiumono) new maxi single "BOMB×BOMB×BOMB" release

サウイフモノ(souiumono) new maxi single "BOMB×BOMB×BOMB" will be released at 2015/08/19 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "BOMB×BOMB×BOMB" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.BOMB×BOMB×BOMB
02.STARS
03.軟禁エクリチュール(nankin écriture) (included in TYPE B )

their 7 live-distributed "7つの秘宝地図" (7 maps for treasure, i.e. stamps) will be released at their one-man live tour "探し出せ!! 7つの秘宝" since Tokorozawa PEGGYDAY at 2015/08/24 and up to Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/19, and their presents will be provided if resolving the missions (i.e. collecting stamps)

CIwsT91UMAAcSMK.jpg

Idk I haven't been happy with them for nearly a year. I heard the new song (bomb x bomb x bomb or whatever) is in the same vein as un-deadhouse which I hated. 

I guess I'll go to an in store for old times sake (also because they will be blue in the one I'm considering going to and while I prefer old blue times... lol I gotta see this) but I don't have high hopes for the CD. 

I meant to listen to the samples sooner, but I totally forgot. I think it sounds like their typical sound. A bunch of grunts, a little metal, and a lot of techno sounds. I've heard some of their songs like that summer tiger one that seemed more upbeat and hyper, but if you listen to their Ragnarok album, the samples you hear are a lot like what are on the album.

The samples still sound good. I like the B-Track sample on the regular edition.

Overall, I like these samples better than UN-DEADHOUSE.

Samples are not bad but now they sound like every metalcore vk bands, they kinda lost their originality.

But everyone seems to eat that shit up, right?

I think Souiumono have always had a pleasant "robustness" to their heavy songs and SACCI is an amazing clean vocalist with some very signature melodies. Those two things alone should set them apart from your average indies VK gonna-disband-in-three-months trendy stuff that still manages to garner hype, so I'm still wondering why Souiumono aren't more popular, even if their earlier stuff was more original? It's not like they had a lot of adoring fans (at least, overseas ones) then, either.

SET-LIST at 2015/09/19:

SE.ラグナロク
01.タンヤオ
02.H
03.軟禁エクリチュール
04.紅色紙ヒコーキ
05.夕焼け空のわらべうた
06.ガネーシャ
07.STARS
08.森の代償
09.事後の翼
10.殺人鬼の棲む街