Traxan

New Aldious single & video "die for you"

This just plain sucks. The band I fell in love with on "Deep Exceed" is gone. They've gone down the same soft pop track as Cyntia and Exist Trace.

I wouldn't be surprised if the song is composed by the vocalist. I read somewhere that is more her style, colorful attire or whatever it is called in japanese. The music fits  the visual appearance. I ain't feeling it.

Oh definitely. Re:NO ruined that band. She was a pop singer before joining. But I also blame Yoshi for letting it happen.

Thank God Rami stayed hard, and she battled a severe ailment. You'd think she'd slow up but nope.

I have zero interest in the new Aldious album now. Maybe if they bounce Re:NO and get Rami back I'll regain some interest.

First exist trace and now Aldious.  They were the first female band I listened to and I loved how metal they were.  Aruto leaving was hard, but I hope Yoshi and Toki leave.  They are too talented for this kind of music.

Don't forget Cyntia in addition to ET. Cyntia's new single "Kiss Kiss Kiss" sounds like second-rate Scandal.

Why should Yoshi leave when it's her band? She formed it with Rami in 2008.

Toki is the songwriter for this atrocity, but she also wrote "Megalomaniac" on the last album, and that was Testament-style thrash, so she has it in her. She just channeled Green Day for this song.

If this album tanks, I'm hoping Yoshi will realize what the problem is: Re:NO. She's a good singer. Hell, she's far better than Rami. But she's the WRONG singer for this band. She should be doing pop, not wimping out a great metal band. Aldious's last album, their fourth, sold less than their first album. And the band owns its label, so Yoshi knows what's going. She's seeing the numbers.

What really gets under my skin is the video. Re:NO is acting like a kid half her age over a breakup in a room that looks like it was designed by Sebastian Masuda (he designs the sets for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's insane videos).

I just found this new track, also from the maxi single, and it's much better. Marina really shows her skills, which I expected given her stepdad.

At least we can still listen to DANGER GANG :( They haven't changed a damn bit since they started (and that's a good thing imo) XD

That first sample sounds like something I'd hear at a teenage pool party. Which means that I hate it and it should be burned in a fire. What's going on with all the more well-known female metal bands losing their edge?

Don't forget Cyntia in addition to ET. Cyntia's new single "Kiss Kiss Kiss" sounds like second-rate Scandal.

Why should Yoshi leave when it's her band? She formed it with Rami in 2008.

Toki is the songwriter for this atrocity, but she also wrote "Megalomaniac" on the last album, and that was Testament-style thrash, so she has it in her. She just channeled Green Day for this song.

If this album tanks, I'm hoping Yoshi will realize what the problem is: Re:NO. She's a good singer. Hell, she's far better than Rami. But she's the WRONG singer for this band. She should be doing pop, not wimping out a great metal band. Aldious's last album, their fourth, sold less than their first album. And the band owns its label, so Yoshi knows what's going. She's seeing the numbers.

What really gets under my skin is the video. Re:NO is acting like a kid half her age over a breakup in a room that looks like it was designed by Sebastian Masuda (he designs the sets for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's insane videos).

I just found this new track, also from the maxi single, and it's much better. Marina really shows her skills, which I expected given her stepdad.

I trust your sage wisdom on all things Aldious but if she can do the math why would they decide to record this but promote die for you as the single?!??

That first sample sounds like something I'd hear at a teenage pool party. Which means that I hate it and it should be burned in a fire. What's going on with all the more well-known female metal bands losing their edge?

I trust your sage wisdom on all things Aldious but if she can do the math why would they decide to record this but promote die for you as the single?!??

Heh. Well I don't know what's going on in Yoshi's head. The July 8 release is a maxi single, 3 songs, and it could be they just made videos for all 3 songs.