reonebula

Late Greeting eh ?

Heloo~ I just joined here about last year ago.. and just realized I never post on this forum XD

Im from Indonesia, got stuck with J-music for 4 years, I believe. I love loud & heavy visual kei bands especially band who have virtuoso guitarist on there xD (like Hizaki, Leda, MiA) , I listened to pop rock and alternative too, my fav are Plastic Tree and Ayabie.

Recently I listened to common Djent band, just like Meshuggah, Veil of Maya, etc. and stick around with MBHI, its so hard to find Japanese (especially VK!) Djent Bands ;_;

Well yeah, hello (again xD) to you all ! Have a bright day, and nice to kill you~

Yasss MBHI Djent 5ever and Meshuggah is awesome too!

Yasss MBHI Djent 5ever and Meshuggah is awesome too!

Hello Jrockdrama! Agreed, mbhi and meshuggah are awesome! But too bad mbhi is on hiatus, i need more visual djent kei stuff beside mbhi ;-;

Nice to see you making an introduction post anyways :)

I like such guitarists too~ Gives such a nice drive into many songs :3

greetings,

a late greeting like me haha.

but my taste tends to -core (post-hardcore, metalcore, deathcore, etc.), I love djent too and Benea Reach is my fav.

for visual kei, mine is the same as yours, fav are D.I.D., Lustknot, Deathgaze, lynch., DELUHI, DIAURA, MEJIBRAY, 12012 and other Taira Kazuhiro related bands and etc...

YOUR FAVOURITE IS PLASTIC TREE AYE? My new buddy, hiyas~ Ayabie (not AYABIE) are awesome. I'm bitter about AYABIE so we'll get along good on this one too, lol. Very nice taste indeed. x3 Hope to see you around! Welcome to MH, and make yourself at home. ^^

Nice to see you making an introduction post anyways :)

I like such guitarists too~ Gives such a nice drive into many songs :3

hello Linh-san ! Japanese guitarist especially in vk scene are great, I love song with great solo guitar part. Sometimes it gave me eargasm lol

greetings,

a late greeting like me haha.

but my taste tends to -core (post-hardcore, metalcore, deathcore, etc.), I love djent too and Benea Reach is my fav.

for visual kei, mine is the same as yours, fav are D.I.D., Lustknot, Deathgaze, lynch., DELUHI, DIAURA, MEJIBRAY, 12012 and other Taira Kazuhiro related bands and etc...

Haha, hello acbpn !

I love -core bands too, I love deathcore with catchy clean vocal like Nokubura. Benea Reach is a japanese band right ? I will search it :3

Woah! Almost of them are great metalcore vk band. But my fav metalcore banf for now is Dadaroma xD nice loud music with catchy vocal

In my excitement, I had forgot to say if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a message to users with a blue, red or green name. Also, try to refrain from double posting, so when you want to reply to other posts as you've done above, quote all of them in one go by clicking on the 'multiquote' at the bottom of a post.

YOUR FAVOURITE IS PLASTIC TREE AYE? My new buddy, hiyas~ Ayabie (not AYABIE) are awesome. I'm bitter about AYABIE so we'll get along good on this one too, lol. Very nice taste indeed. x3 Hope to see you around! Welcome to MH, and make yourself at home. ^^

Yeaaah~~ *cheers*

What the difference between Ayabie and AYABIE with all capital ? o.o

Difference band eh?

okay, thanks to know you, beni! :3

In my excitement, I had forgot to say if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a message to users with a blue, red or green name. Also, try to refrain from double posting, so when you want to reply to other posts as you've done above, quote all of them in one go by clicking on the 'multiquote' at the bottom of a post.

Okay, got it x3

Well, im using mobile version, dont know how to multiquote, sorry !

What the difference between Ayabie and AYABIE with all capital ? o.o

Difference band eh?

Very much so. Well... kinda? The vocalist of ayabie is known as 'Aoi from Ayabie' as he's solo. .-. And the other four members are in AYABIE, so it's Ayabie with a different vocalist and sound really. Pretty much a different band so it's always grated me how they kept the name.

Okay, got it x3

Well, im using mobile version, dont know how to multiquote, sorry !

Ah, no worries, of course. Just something to make note of in future cases. Sorry, I hadn't realised you'd be on mobile.

Haha, hello acbpn !

I love -core bands too, I love deathcore with catchy clean vocal like Nokubura. Benea Reach is a japanese band right ? I will search it :3

Woah! Almost of them are great metalcore vk band. But my fav metalcore banf for now is Dadaroma xD nice loud music with catchy vocal

haha, nope, Benea Reach is a Norweign extreme metal/metalcore/math metal band which is regarded one of the origin of djent. the other one is Meshuggah you know.

Dadaroma is not a pure metalcore band but just has some elements.

nokubura is deathcore/metalcore/post-hardcore actually, but very early works are deathcore only.

my fav deathcore bands are something like My Autumn (RUS), Chelsea Grin (USA) and etc.

Hello there nice to meet you and welcome to MH 

You are from Indonesia and you like MBHI & Plastic Tree also heavy & loud VK bands omg I like you ;__:  :lolita_love:  XDD