Sign in to follow this  
yakihiko

the LOTUS (ロータス)

the LOTUS is a band created in 2014 with Noveau Perfum a new division of PS Company. the Lotus have disbanded on 2017.04.26.

C-WHnS6UAAAiu_a.jpg

Vocal: Ray
ph_bio_ray.jpg

Guitar: Ryuto
ph_bio_ryuto.jpg

Guitar:Rian
ph_bio_rian.jpg

Bass:翼 (Tsubasa)
ph_bio_tubasa.jpg

Drums:伊織 (Iori)
ph_bio_iori.jpg

Discography:

Mini-Album: Causality
2014.06.04 and 2017.02.13
C4XOCm9VcAAWLsx.jpg
tracklist

[CD]
1. D'zer
2. CRAZY SHADOW
3. モダンホラー
4. 天使の涙 〜selfless love〜
5. -百拭観音-
6. LUCIS

Mini-Album: Providence of BIONIC
CCD2PUAUgAIpWKJ.jpgCCD2PQPUoAA98-7.jpg
tracklist

[CD]
1. VIO-NIX[into the core]
2. 少年
3.【DERR:ZELD】
4. Grace

[DVD]
1. Grace

Mini-Album: Providence of JESUS
CE4-wfXVIAAC-jE.jpgCE4-wWBUUAETe4s.jpg
tracklist

[CD]
1. ベヘリット
2. PANDEMIC
3. Lament.
4. A.P.O

[DVD]
1. APO MV

Mini-Album: Providence of LUV
CFlVubvVIAEQJfu.jpgCFlVsuqVAAEO0yS.jpg
tracklist

[CD]
1. Heavenly
2. Clarity
3. NEVER ENDING SNOW
4. Last Song...

[DVD]
1. Last Song... MV

Single: Wish

tracklist
[CD]
1. Wish
2. Magical Dancing Night
3. PLEIN (Regular Edition)

[DVD-type A]
1. Wish MV
2. Wish MV -MAKING-

[DVD-type B] @(2015.08.28 新宿ReNY)
1. VIO-NIX[into the core]
2. Grace
3. A.P.O
4. Heavenly
5. Last Song...

Album: Zoltax
ChB-jZpUkAAtjm3.jpgChB-jbZUkAASyqK.jpg
tracklist
[CD]
1.【26151220124】
2. ダムド『Awaking "-ELIZA-"』
3. HALION
4. Loveless
5. Ø -Zero-
6. corrosion
7. 玲瓏
8. THE BINDED THEORY
9. Wish
10. DECEASE
11. REBIRTHDAY『"-ELIZA-" in a coma』

[DVD]
1. Zoltax -Photo Shooting- (Limited Edition)
2. REBIRTHDAY -Music production document- (Limited Edition)

Single: 愛されたくて (Aisaretakute)

C42442bUcAEOiWl.jpg

1. 愛されたくて

2. See you

3. Another story

Members status after disband:

Ray has created a music and draw project called "Symphony N.0". Names are SAMURAI CAT and ZERO.

DK6uioyXoAU4a38.jpg

SAMURAI CAT

1. SAMURAI CAT

2. 君が笑えば (Kimi ga Waraeba)

Ryuto returned to for after the band hiatus 少女-ロリヰタ-23区.

DJR9mbZW4AADV7z.jpg

Rian is doing guitar support for K (ex.BORN) solo project and some session bands.

DKK8v7uV4AEFIKJ.jpg

Tsubasa is doing bass live support for DAZ.

DJz9xwJU8AAUS0V.jpg

Edited by yakihiko

I love them, they're one of my new favorites. I honestly wasn't expecting much when I gave Providence of BIONIC a listen but I was blown away. All 4 tracks were so catchy and awesome that I decided to buy their first mini album, however, that wasn't really on par with BIONIC. Not to say Causality is bad, it was just OK. When the preview for A.P.O was uploaded, I caught myself listening to it on repeat for days. When I listened to the full version however, it was totally not what I was expecting the rest of the song to sound like. I still like it, but part of me was expecting a bit more from A.P.O. Now when the preview for Last Song... got uploaded, I also played that on repeat forever and it made me hyped for Providence of LUV because it has that catchy/upbeat feel to it like Providence of BIONIC has. LUV was what I thought it would be, which is good. Clarity is such a banger. I think it's cool that they were able to show different sides(?) of their music through the 3 Eyes of Providence mini albums. I don't think heavy songs are their forte, but that's just my opinion. I can't wait to hear what they release next. 

I still haven't listened to Causality, but everything else has made it into my playlist at one point. I'm actually listening to the latest release right now. This band gives me conflicting feelings because I feel like they're really talented but their music feels a bit flat most of the time. But a lot of PSC bands give me this feeling. Like they push themselves to write too much too fast and it comes out generic. I do like their darker side, but as someone pointed out, I think it's because it reminds me of other bands. So far "【DERR:ZELD】", "Lament." and "NEVER ENDING SNOW" are my favorites. Hopefully now that they're done with this consecutive release thing they can put a little more time into their music and it'll be better. 

My time to show my feelings about them (:

I was a great fan from Lolita23q and I got excited to all their new projects coming.

I was just giving a try to them because of Ryuto, but when I first listen to their preview from Causality I really feel something with Ray vocals.

A friend gave me on bday, and I gave it a listen and totally feel in love for モダンホラー, CRAZY SHADOW and 天使の涙 ~selfless love~... After a few more listens I like the others too.

When they announced the Providence period, I become very impatient for it, because they were going to release there first MV.

The first preview from Grace was not consistent in show how it would be, so when Providence of BIONIC got release, I was able to see another side of the band with electronic rhythms, that was a good mini too.

After they announce a preview from APO, I was expecting a very good release coming, but the APO was not what a expected at all, and the rest of mini was not so good as past ones.

After they show up the preview for Last Song..., I was not with such an enthusiasm for it, but after listen to each song I really appreciate it, in special Clarity and Heavenly.

@@Mi'ihen

They become one of my favorites too xD

@

You should give a try on Causality, I highly recommend to you.

I'm just going to copy and paste what I told someone else about them lol.

I listened to them, and hmm, it's like a hit or miss with me. I like some of their songs but most aren't really grabbing me. I do like ベヘリット though. Wish more of their songs were like it, so Providence of JESUS was probably my favorite. I didn't like Providence of LUV at all. But VIO-NIX[into the core] is growing on me from Providence of BIONIC, and 【DERR:ZELD】.

I think that is one of the reasons I didn't really like Providence of LUV is because it just seems kind of boring. I sort of like NEVER ENDING SNOW, the guitars are nice but I don't know...I would probably skip it though if it came on my iPod.

Causality is really awesome, love the screams and the more dark approach.

I love how they have a wide variety of sounds, so I will for sure keep a look out for them.

is it me or does ryuto look either like Sage (a9/Alice Nine) or Ill (fest Vainqueur)I've seen him before but I can't quit put my finger on it

is it me or does ryuto look either like Sage (a9/Alice Nine) or Ill (fest Vainqueur)I've seen him before but I can't quit put my finger on it

Legit think the same thing. Regardless, he's beautiful

Since the update messed all the main post, I'm editing and rebuilding it, will add the discography and videos tomorrow. Sorry any inconvenience ;) 

Edited by yakihiko

Sign in to follow this