Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

0801弐209XX6 LAST LIVE DVD "0801弐209XX6解散単独公演「解約」" release

0801弐209XX6 LAST LIVE DVD "0801弐209XX6解散単独公演「解約」" will be available for ordering through mail "[email protected]" since 2015/06/03 and up to 2015/06/30 (4,500yen+500yen delivery), which will include scene of their one-man live "解約(kaiyaku)" at Shibuya REX at 2015/06/01

[track list]
01.L.S.D
02.キャバクラ錠
03.室温13℃職業死神。
04.渋谷が大嫌いです。
05.X'masケーキシンドローム
06.キミと過ごした三日間をダウンロード
07.Classics in the showcase
08.パズルルーム
09.神崎真琴ダブルチョコレートストロベリー添え
10.絶望フェイス
11.朱下げないで蒼上げる。もしくは蒼下げないで朱上げる。
12.コンプリートガチャ
13.http: //www.彼氏募集中.jp
14.曇りの日に45口径の使い方。
15.鮪の憂鬱
16.THE FIVE
17.Ms.Red Riding Hood
18.Kerberos Dogs
19.X GAME
20.ガメオベラ
EN1
01.晴れの日。スコープから見たアナタの泣き顔。
02.雨の日。スコープから見たキミの笑顔。
03.COLD CALL
EN2
01.Phantom Vibration
[email protected]

CGbo0-jUkAEYTET.jpg

LOL, they have more tracks in this DVD than fans in that live. It's kinda sad, because I do like them and feel that they adeeded something different to their songs that most VK bands don't do. It's a pitty that most of the bands that musically add something to VK never stick around for long.

Wonder who that white guy is on the right :v

hi messenger

Guilty of charge ;)

but look behind me

Kyohei - DAS:VASSER

Shigure - Deshabillz, Canary

and god knows who else (Mejibray ? ?)

W8, we have people here that actually attend to those gigs ? Why aren't we getting any bootlegs, pics and all kinds of backstage gossip, then ?

W8, we have people here that actually attend to those gigs ? Why aren't we getting any bootlegs, pics and all kinds of backstage gossip, then ?

There are plenty of users here who attend gigs XD Nobody makes bootlegs because they're scared of the piece of paper hastily taped to the wall that says "no recording" and acts as the only line of defense to stop people from doing so :'3

There are plenty of users here who attend gigs XD Nobody makes bootlegs because they're scared of the piece of paper hastily taped to the wall that says "no recording" and acts as the only line of defense to stop people from doing so :'3

Wow, the youth of today is so rebelious !

We have this and those that say shit like "I paid a lot of money to get this and I'm a selfish hipster so I mustn't share it with anyone on the interwebz". Veekay fans are the best.

Sign in to follow this