Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

えんそく & マイナス人生オーケストラ new coupling CD "脱法ニュウラライザー" release

えんそく(ensoku) & マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra) new coupling CD "脱法ニュウラライザー(tappou neuralyzer)" will be released at 2015/09/02 (2,200yen)

btw they will hold their 2-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/09/06 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2015/09/13

Yay for more stuff we'll never see... just like the million other jinsei CDs XD

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a regular release based on the release date being before the actual two mans. But yeah it's a pain in the ass getting ahold of Minus' stuff, pretty happy with what I do have... 

Can't wait! I love both of them together.

Also hoping to make one of the twomans.

hopefully we can go together \(^o^)/

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a regular release based on the release date being before the actual two mans. But yeah it's a pain in the ass getting ahold of Minus' stuff, pretty happy with what I do have... 

Oh derp, I didn't even notice that XD In that case, I'm a whole lot more excited then :P

Oh derp, I didn't even notice that XD In that case, I'm a whole lot more excited then :P

I'm pretty stoked too; they have a great chemistry together.

...And hopefully the production quality will be at ensoku level and not minus' so we can finally have some good recordings of minus lol

[track list]
01.脱法ニュウラライザー / えんそく & マイナス人生オーケストラ
02.劇場版「痴呆少女どぐら☆マグラ」 / えんそく
03.被・改造人間「人間改造ニンゲン」 / マイナス人生オーケストラ
04.USJ / えんそく
05.見捨てられマン / マイナス人生オーケストラ

oh good I'm glad they're recording USJ

Looking forward to this release--particularly interested in the song they're collabing on~

Sign in to follow this