Sign in to follow this  
sai

Visual Kei audiences

E7rG8gNsPzE

Gender Age
Female 13-17
Male 13-17
Male 45-54 <--- WHAT?

Apparently VK has some older fans as well...

in Japan? or worldwide?

cause there are a lot of VK fans in their twenties aswell.. like everywhere... they just act like 15year old bitches...

and yeah there were some older guys at the Mucc concerts... good music is something for everyone I guess.. the rest is for little girls

Lol, my mom's coworker's husband is over 45 -years old, and he likes An Cafe and has been at their concert three times. XD

Lol, my mom's coworker's husband is over 45 -years old, and he likes An Cafe and has been at their concert three times. XD

OHHHH KAWAY SUKI DAISUKI DESUUUU

∩( ・ω・)∩

Dude, that's my dad. : /

Also, what does that video have to do with the topic?

It's the view stats on that vid...

couldn't it just be kids watching the vid on their dads account or something xD

couldn't it just be kids watching the vid on their dads account or something xD

Maybe they are dads just trying to see what these "Japanese homosexuals" their fat daughters are listening to are about, lol.

What's wrong older people liking VK? It's just music and costumes. I don't see why it necessarily has to be only for the young. Good for him.

And there's (apparently) a ton of older women at Versailles concerts, presumably following Kamijo from his Lareine days.

It also depends on the band.

A band who's been around since the beginning of the 90s will probably have a lot of older fans compared to a 5 year old band. And there's a lot of older fans in Japan.

eg one of my own vids (the band name is not written anywhere but I guess those who know the band will know who it is)

insight.png

Compared to a band like MUCC, the demographic insight are totally different. For a MUCC vid, more than half of the viewers will be between 13 and 24 and almost 80% are women.

I guess that's just how it goes. Also, I don't know on what the insights are based, but if it's on what the users wrote in their profile, I think that probably half of the insights are false. There's only a few people who actually put their real info on these kind of websites.

At Despa live in Milan there were lots of people 30+... and majority of people was 20-25 years old. I felt so young in the venue... D:

Lol, there were alot of older people at the Versailles gig, even people from Italy. In Germany. Yeah...

I flew all the way to Mexico for the Versailles show, also I knew people from Puerto Rico and even Germany went to see them there. I saw old people (probably the kids parents) on the show too.

Maybe they are dads just trying to see what these "Japanese homosexuals" their fat daughters are listening to are about, lol.

Good point.

Good point.

I am happy my father doesn't go in the live venue with me even if he brings me there :mrgreen:'''

My Kuroyume upload on youtube mainly has visitors of Japan, at the age of 20-30

That makes a lot of sense, actually. See flikflak's comment. Same with Versailles.

Sign in to follow this