Jun_

After a long year, hi again, MH <3

I don't remember to introduce myself before, so I'll do it rn XD

I'm Jun (or Jiyun, you decide), I live in Brazil. I'm also a coverist. One year ago, I decided to quit J-Rock after MoNoLith (my favorite band then) disbanded. I was really bad because of this ;~; It's really heartbreaking to see your favorite band disbanding without you going to a concert of them...anyways, I found some comfort on Kpop. Deactivated my 5 years J-Rock channel and started a new one, just for kpop covers. I had a good feedback, but, bros, that community, omg, never saw too much drama over there. Let's get out of this. I started to watch animes again and my favorite things were Kiseijuu and Tokyo Ghoul. Because of both openings, I started to listen to japanese music again. I'm really happy that happened, because it reminded me of that forum and how much fun I had here when we held a karaoke contest (I hope that a new one will happen soon <3) and, damn, so many cool people here D':

I really miss this forum, so, I'm gonna start to visit this again. :D

What about some fav bands?

VK bands: NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, D.I.D., Nightmare, Tokami, MoNoLith, D.

Some non-visual: Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, FEAR FROM THE HATE, Coldrain, Dir en Grey, Kiba of Akiba.

Anyways, happy to be here again, haha ♥

Welcome back! You chose the perfect time with the karaoke contest making its comeback soon! I also took break from Jrock at one point and had 2 years where I got really into Kpop. lol. So I can relate. I also love all the bands in your non-visual list! Hope to see you enjoy yourself with us and japanese music once again. :)

Me too! XD I don't listen to much VIXX (I'm always open to recommendations, though!), but I like a lot of JYPE artists. 2PM are my faves. I tend to favor the R&B style songs over the EDM or ballad-y ones.

Oh, I see. Maybe you like Perfume, then? XD

I like 2PM too. I've recorded a Go Crazy cover last year :3

Here it is, if you wanna listen to it someday, haha~

Hey welcome back! We had actually talked some time ago! I had a different url then, it was surely shinsyoku still! We were going to do music stuff online together and I remember you doing a monolith cover over skype or something for me!

Glad to see you back, and I hope you join the karaoke contest again, as I know you have a good set of vocals!

Heyyy welcome back jyun!! :D it's nice to see you around again! I missed you ;w;

SUZAKU OMG YES~~~~ We still have each other on facebook, but since I was into kpop, there wasn't a lot of things we could talk about XD

Welcome back !! :lovely:

Thank you~~ :3

Hey welcome back! We had actually talked some time ago! I had a different url then, it was surely shinsyoku still! We were going to do music stuff online together and I remember you doing a monolith cover over skype or something for me!

Glad to see you back, and I hope you join the karaoke contest again, as I know you have a good set of vocals!

Omg, I'm trying to remember you so hard rn XD I will remember if you say your skype username (send me through PM, if you want). I really remember to sing MoNoLith for someone on skype, I know it was Dress ~unplugged~, because it's was the only song I could play on my guitar before LOL

It was an old Skype account maybe. So it would have been furufeisu something haha. Name's Mina, nice to meet you....again?

I'll remember someday XD Yes, nice to meet you........again~ Are you joining the karaoke contest too? :D :D :D

Oh, I see. Maybe you like Perfume, then? XD

I like 2PM too. I've recorded a Go Crazy cover last year :3

Here it is, if you wanna listen to it someday, haha~

-snip-

I know very little Jpop actually. X"D I've only heard a couple of Perfume songs, but they seem to use a lot of EDM too, yes?

That was a great cover!!! Your voice really suits 2PM. *~*

i remember MoNoLith being one of the reasons i started diggin visual kei more. it was around time they released 'Byakuya'. i still really like that song :) nice to meet you tho, i´m Carina 

also, i really enjoyed your singing. i hope you haven´t dedicated yourself to covers only........ :)

Hello and welcome back to MH! Lovely to have you back and to see your introduction. : 3 And such great timing too for that karaoke contest!! x3 I do hope you can enjoy your second round of MH and hopefully, we can keep you for a bit longer, aha. ^^ Awesome to have you in the plug as well as the Skype chat so yay~ Also, you got great taste in music and a great voice of course.

I know very little Jpop actually. X"D I've only heard a couple of Perfume songs, but they seem to use a lot of EDM too, yes?

That was a great cover!!! Your voice really suits 2PM. *~*

Aww, thank you very much ;~; There's a lot of kpop covers on that channel. EXO, MBLAQ, U-Kiss, VIXX...XD

i remember MoNoLith being one of the reasons i started diggin visual kei more. it was around time they released 'Byakuya'. i still really like that song :) nice to meet you tho, i´m Carina 

also, i really enjoyed your singing. i hope you haven´t dedicated yourself to covers only........ :)

Oh, man...I miss MoNoLith so much ;~; Byakuya is one of my fav songs. Saezuri was the first I listened to and it is my favorite forever <3 Nice to meet you, Carina! And thanks for listening my cover ^-^ I had a band and we even covered D's Yami Yori Kurai Doukoku no Acapella to Bara Yori Akai Jounetsu no Aria. I left the band for some reasons and now I have another band that plays anime songs. Here's the D cover if you wanna check someday ^^

Hello and welcome back to MH! Lovely to have you back and to see your introduction. : 3 And such great timing too for that karaoke contest!! x3 I do hope you can enjoy your second round of MH and hopefully, we can keep you for a bit longer, aha. ^^ Awesome to have you in the plug as well as the Skype chat so yay~ Also, you got great taste in music and a great voice of course.

Omg, it was so fun today on the Plug. I wanna join it more times XD Well, I hope that too. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay here forever now. That's mah place since it was called Tainted World, haha. Thanks for listen the cover too :3

I'll remember someday XD Yes, nice to meet you........again~ Are you joining the karaoke contest too? :D :D :D

I sure am!

Oh hi, nice to see you back jiyun :D And your D cover sounds great, you really improved from when I heard you last time! Looking forward to hear you in the new contest again and compete with you once more ;D 

Oh hi, nice to see you back jiyun :D And your D cover sounds great, you really improved from when I heard you last time! Looking forward to hear you in the new contest again and compete with you once more ;D 

Thanks, bro! :D I hope that too. Also, why we don't duet something? It would be really funny  :D