Sign in to follow this  
ramrod

Youtube... :(

Soooo....today is shit, Youtube has deleted my account cos of copyright and violations etc... Goodbye 300 videos. goodbye 800 favourites.

FML so bad right now.

Who else has had this happen.. :'(

aww man! That's sucks!

i was near to that experience.

I was alerted once by youtube that one video which was radio rip of Sadie song has been reported by some company.

I was so amazed lol, i mean, radio rip for goodnes sake! D:

but then i quickly wake up and smell the coffe and

getting rid of some vids that may be not good to be upped.

So the rest i have now only fan videos with lyrics lol

I think I got a notification once when I posted Versailles' Revenant Choir video years ago. I was the first to post it on YT, but of course there were dozens of others who copied it, and they are still there, lol. And when I posted Ascendead Master 2 years later (after they went major) nothing happened and the video is still around. I probably wouldn't care if my account got deleted though. I have 15 uploads, and the videos are all pretty much all over youtube by now. But it must suck if you use it that much. :(

I also had my account deleted, but without any prior notice... Had some stuff uploaded that I actually miss, but most of it was nothing spectacular. Only downside now Google owns Youtube, everytime I get logged out, I can't log in, because I'm banned, and thus first have to log out my google-account before I can sign in again...

I had two accounts and they banned them both :lol:

It's crap, I know , especially when your PC crashes and you REALLY lost all your videos (like what happened to me).

Spend hours making some of them :cry:

But don't worry, you can get banned as much as you like, look at Masamune, I think he breaks the record for person most banned on YouTube.

i lost friends' account in youtube

one who has l'arc videos who is also my friend in multiply but not active

another one who uploaded the 15 LOVE HATE video of D'ERLANGER's 13e cross intoxication

anime/j-rock channels disappears :(

though there are lot of changes in youtube i dont visit my account that much

Yup. I think it was still just before they were bought by google. I had my first account removed for 2 High and mighty color pvs. I got a warning about the first one but before I could remove any videos they'd already banned my account for what I assume must've been the 2nd one (but it could've been one of the other bands I had up, I think I only had like 6 videos up though) because they didn't really say why or give me notification that indeed my account had been killed.

yes, I had that too.

I´m on my 4th account now..

I was SO pissed when I lost my first account.. I had almost 400 subscribers and soooo many favourites and videos uploaded.. oh god when I think of it ARHGGSEHIGAEAWFJPIOWNGA D:

but wait, I believe I´m subscribed to your account!

asukayakuza1234 isn´t it?

are you making a new account.. I loved your videos!♥

edit: now I think of it, I believe I got deleted everytime by the same company´s xD

Euclid Agency and Starchildren 24. ALMOST EVERY TIME D:

as for me, the radio rip was claimed by (株)フェイスミュージック

oddly enough, another radio rip from the same radio station weren't touched.

so i suppose the group must be something to do with Sadie or something lol

when i try to google it, only 2 websites that i think related,

faith music ent and face music.co.jp

anyway, i don't bother too much now lol

haven't update it since... 2 weeks i guess, or more.

Yeah, asukayakuza1234 was my account, R.I.P, its going to take WAY too long to reupload all those videos, cos i actually split and uploaded each chapter individually and naming it all etc. itll take days...

:\

im more gutted aboutthe subscribers i had...now its impossible. and i cant create a new account under my normal google account (which is also linked to my phone >_>)

One copyright came from Kiwamu....

Another one was for a vieo from 1980...of a Pink Lady cover.

And the last was for POPJAM >_>

Yeah, asukayakuza1234 was my account, R.I.P, its going to take WAY too long to reupload all those videos, cos i actually split and uploaded each chapter individually and naming it all etc. itll take days...

:\

im more gutted aboutthe subscribers i had...now its impossible. and i cant create a new account under my normal google account (which is also linked to my phone >_>)

Another one was for a vieo from 1980...of a Pink Lady cover.

And the last was for POPJAM >_>

days? it took me WEEKS, and after that I still wasn´t ready D:

ah I know, it´s really annoying ><; I also had to make a new emailadress everytime D:

yes, I had that too.

I´m on my 4th account now..

I was SO pissed when I lost my first account.. I had almost 400 subscribers and soooo many favourites and videos uploaded.. oh god when I think of it ARHGGSEHIGAEAWFJPIOWNGA D:

but wait, I believe I´m subscribed to your account!

asukayakuza1234 isn´t it?

are you making a new account.. I loved your videos!♥

edit: now I think of it, I believe I got deleted everytime by the same company´s xD

Euclid Agency and Starchildren 24. ALMOST EVERY TIME D:

LOL! Apparently they don't like you. SONY banned me D:

No joke, I've lost about seven accounts. I think I have two more but I don't use them anymore. I got really slick too, re-encoding music without metadata, changing the name of titles, re-formatting videos two or three times to get around copyright. About two years ago I knew every trick in the book they had to detect people that "broke" copyright but they ended up getting one step ahead of me.

What really pissed me off was that I would spend hours making a video and then they'd call copyright on something most people would consider relatively insignificant and then censor my video.

I survived through the entire "let's ban AMV's" phase, the entire "let's cut the audio out of a video for five seconds of infringing material" phase and the entire "let's ban people after one video" phase. I think they went far enough to IP ban me because they'd nail me before I even got to upload anything (or log in again, for that matter) but I ended up switching locations so now I'm back on. I think I have one active account with a few uploads in but what made me end up leaving YouTube was YouTube itself. The admins range from laid back, chill people to people that have to do their job and enforce copyright to tyrannical fascists that get delete happy. To me, YouTube is dead because it's not a place that I feel like I can express myself any longer - why, with everything and everyone being copyrighted it's very hard to do anything that's not completely OC.

and sometimes OC isn't enough. :\

/sobstory

But what made me end up leaving YouTube was YouTube itself. The admins range from laid back, chill people to people that have to do their job and enforce copyright to tyrannical fascists that get delete happy. To me, YouTube is dead because it's not a place that I feel like I can express myself any longer - why, with everything and everyone being copyrighted it's very hard to do anything that's not completely OC.

and sometimes OC isn't enough. :\

/sobstory

I feel you, it is true, i dont go on anymore nor upload any longer, pissed me off a long time ago. Just go to watch vids-which is like very few times.

If there were a category in the Jrock awards for biggest douche...

I've gotten flagged by Kiwamu for two Lulzmelt videos, as well a by RedList for a VII-Sense picture video. If I get flagged again I have to make a new account :lol: .

Surprisingly enough, the videos I have from UNDER CODE weren't touched, nor was D'espairsRay and even Suicide Ali (you'd think KiwaKiwa would be all over that before Luzmelt).

When google Bought youtube my old acount was baned but I made new one and non of that happen

my account got deleted again, 2 days ago. so today I thought, well let´s make xMilou2.

I made a new mail and such, and just when it all was almost finished, I had to give my TELEPHONE NUMBER?

WTF? NO!

so it´s probably goodbye~ to YouTube, because I´m not going to give my number to them.. I don´t trust Google at all.

ARGH ; . ;

I've gotten flagged by Kiwamu for two Lulzmelt videos, as well a by RedList for a VII-Sense picture video. If I get flagged again I have to make a new account :lol: .

Surprisingly enough, the videos I have from UNDER CODE weren't touched, nor was D'espairsRay and even Suicide Ali (you'd think KiwaKiwa would be all over that before Luzmelt).

That's because Kisaki's not a total douche like Kiwamu.

This is what the life of a YouTube employee practically comes down to:

C9suaVDI0Jw

Yeah, youtube sucks now. It's definitely not what it used to be. I've all ready had warnings on some of my videos. Both for jrock videos and my AMV"S. I'm one one warning away from getting deleted. I'm kinda reluctant to post anything else.

I've also had the same issue with other sites. I really got into making anime music videos five years ago. I sucked at it at first, but I've spent quite some time perfecting my editing process, and I'm quite good at it now. I spend hours, days, weeks, and in some cases months creating them. It really sucks that I can barely upload any of my works and share them with people. Usually my account or video will get deleted for copyright reasons either due to the anime or song, sometimes both.

Guest Magatsu

my calmando videos don't get flagged nobody CQ videos get flagged.

I think it's not only the owner.. but also the band.

if bands don't care.. then it's okay for the label owner too ^^

i uploaded some videos..a long time ago like in 2008 or 2009...(2010 don't remember really but anyway)

and there still there.. O_o and now im scare to upload anymore cause they might delete my account

:/

I had that with the vids from the DVD box set cali gari sold to the fanclub only. The flag request actually came from the band members (namely Ao and Ishii) and not the label. I had uploaded a couple of the vids (5 for each of the lives in the dvd box) instead of sharing the whole box, but when they flagged the vids and I had to delete it I just thought "FUCK IT !" and shared the whole box here and there.

I see the point from an Intellectual Property Rights point of view, but come on ! It's not like everybody could buy the dvd box, it was sold only to the fc so normal people are not even allowed to have a glimpse of the lives ? The funny thing is, yt users who upload their MVs or a couple of songs from their other live DVDs are fine, but if ANYONE re-uploads one of the songs I originally uploaded of this DVD box it is down in the following month... It's like they have a friggin' bounty hunter looking for these vids.

Japanese bands has known for their elitism with fan club only materials.

Nothing surprising. It's about respect than sharing is caring, i think.

Sign in to follow this