Trombe

J new album "eternal flames" release

I like J enough but his albums are just SO same-y.

You could pick any of his LPs and pretty much have all the J you ever need... here's hoping he tries to mix it up a little bit (but I doubt it).

title of his new album is finalized as "eternal flames" (3 TYPE, 11 songs)

special box-set edition (10,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including PV & documentary)+"eternal flames" band score+photobook and will be in box-set, limited edition (4,104yen) will include CD+DVD (including PV), and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

I like J enough but his albums are just SO same-y.

You could pick any of his LPs and pretty much have all the J you ever need... here's hoping he tries to mix it up a little bit (but I doubt it).

Thing is, J outdone himself with 'Unstoppable Drive'. He will never achieve such greatness again, so now he just keeps releasing stuff that you can barely remember after listening with one or two songs that stand out, while making a kick buck from it.

That being said, I'll totally listen everything he ever releases, so...

[CD track list]
01.Verity
02.my answer
03.I know
04.Immortal galaxy
05.never gonna die
06.with you
07.wall
08.Rollin'
09.dream on
10.Jayne
11.Believer

J documentary Blu-ray/DVD "CRAZY CRAZY V-The eternal flames-" will be released at 2016/03/16 (2 TYPE)

F.C.Pyro. edition (10,800yen) will include Blu-ray/2DVDs+T-shirt and will be in sleeve package, and regular edition (8,424yen) will include Blu-ray/2DVDs only