Sign in to follow this  
HamuNoKoibito

Kagrra, will disband

^ If I remember correctly that's gonna take 2 more years or something... But that's okay, nobody cares about them so they're not all over the place like the rest of psc.

I see this thread has finally descended from sadness over the disbandment of one band into mindless bashing of other bands and "hope xxx is next" blabbering. Good job!

Yeah. Heaven forbid that people can grief the loss of a loved band without wishing the same happening to other bands. I mean, that would actually be mature, dignified behavior, and we can't let that happen, can we?

If anyone cares, here's Miyavi's obligatory tweet on the disbandment:

@MIYAVI_OFFICIAL ????事務所????????δΈ€η·’??ι—˜?????????ンド??解散??γ‚‹???????????。??????ζ—₯γ‚‚εˆ₯γ‚Œ??ε‘³??苦??γ‚‚??????????ε‡ΊδΌš????γ‚Œ??εˆ₯γ‚Œ??γ‚Š??εˆ₯γ‚Œ??γ‚Œ??????ε‡ΊδΌš??γ‚‚??る。??????ζ—₯??笑??θ©±?????γ‚‹???????????????γ‚‰δΈ€ζœ¬??。一志????????パン??γƒΌ??ηš†??γ‚“????????????η–²γ‚Œζ§˜??????。?????倉??ら??ι ‘εΌ΅????????

Translation: I've heard a band from my old company that's been there fighting along right from the start is breaking up. The taste of parting is bitter no matter when, but, if there are meetings, there will be partings. And if there are partings, there will surely be meetings again. Until the day this can become a laughing matter, keep going on your way. Isshi and all the members, you've definitely worked hard until now. So keep on giving your best!!!

source: http://community.livejournal.com/comyvz_crew/8027.html

@MIYAVI_OFFICIAL ????事務所????????δΈ€η·’??ι—˜?????????ンド??解散??γ‚‹???????????。??????ζ—₯γ‚‚εˆ₯γ‚Œ??ε‘³??苦??γ‚‚??????????ε‡ΊδΌš????γ‚Œ??εˆ₯γ‚Œ??γ‚Š??εˆ₯γ‚Œ??γ‚Œ??????ε‡ΊδΌš??γ‚‚??る。??????ζ—₯??笑??θ©±?????γ‚‹???????????????γ‚‰δΈ€ζœ¬??。一志????????パン??γƒΌ??ηš†??γ‚“????????????η–²γ‚Œζ§˜??????。?????倉??ら??ι ‘εΌ΅????????

Translation: I've heard a band from my old company that's been there fighting along right from the start is breaking up. The taste of parting is bitter no matter when, but, if there are meetings, there will be partings. And if there are partings, there will surely be meetings again. Until the day this can become a laughing matter, keep going on your way. Isshi and all the members, you've definitely worked hard until now. So keep on giving your best!!!

Don't care for Miyavi, but I really liked this tweet.

BTW Kra's artman FTW mo' fo's

it's fun when all dirty things of any label that been hides from fans

were all leaked by an ex artist :D

edit: we need handclap emoticon here

Don't see anything "dirty" leaked by this tweet, he didn't say kaggra were fighting against label or something like that.

Not even to mention miyavi never got as good as he was in the first years with psc on his own.

Btw, Kra's Dennoo Imagination <3 That is just pure awesome, even though the only version available is a crappy PV rip D:

Sign in to follow this