Sign in to follow this  
HamuNoKoibito

Kagrra, will disband

oh nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!....

wtf! damn... can't believe this... it's definitly my worst day ever... i'd never gonna see them in a live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooo, what a fucking ball of shit!!!!!!....

_

anyway, i don't care... i'm gonna follow everyone together or separate... even if they want to create separate bands like Sug style xd.. 'cos they're the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for everything kagrra, love u♥♥♥

^Bad troll is bad. Try harder, darlin'.

Lulz.

I'm dead serious. There's the slow version and the faster version, but essentially they all have the same melody and that's my biggest pet peeve in music. Add to that the vocalist's weak voice that sounds like it's gonna go off the rails at any moment and I honestly can't see the appeal of this band at all. Well no, I get the fact that they put some traditional flair in their music that may seem original, but it stops being original fast when you do the same thing in each song. But good luck to them with whatever they plan to do.

now probably "the gazette" would be the next band:/

I'm pretty sure they will release a maximum of two albums on sony records, and than disband.

considering a lot of people don't leave VK scene after their most known band disbanded, those guys will be around for another five years or so.

Isshi might go solo, and the other guys will at least do session bands.

Kaggra had quite a few exceptional songs, but a lot of their major stuff was bland filling in material.

Kinda pisses me off that a band this great has to disband due to low

record sales while other crappy bands are selling like mad. :evil:

And 90 % of time, the bands that come after great bands, suck so much.

Pierrot > angelo, rentrer en soi >>> satsuki solo, soroban > zoro, schmelz cure >>>> mid deracine

kagerou was followed by quite great the studs, but that's a really sad story

I will miss these guys a lot :(

Apparently theyre probably are going to be replaced by ViViD on the PSC "Major-section"..

AHAHA. That is what I was thinking. xD Just making more room on the website to toss ViViD on there so they don't have to remodel the site.

as long as they didn't reunite after 2 weeks under the name KAGRAA, KaGRaA, or KAgRAa in unicode D:

Hahaha, that would be kind of nice though, but quite an asshole way to get attention (is that what Ayabie did? lol)

I wonder if this has anything to do with Isshi's vocal problems?

Vocal problem?! D: I hope it's nothing serious, I still want to hear him sing with or without Kagrra,

So basicly, after 10 years, everybody get's the hell out away from psc? Following that logic Gazette is next.

Anyway, that's really too bad. They were the only band left in psc I kind of liked.

as long as they didn't reunite after 2 weeks under the name KAGRAA, KaGRaA, or KAgRAa in unicode D:

That actually made me laugh :D

It's kinda sad to see so many bands disband this year :/

Sign in to follow this