Sign in to follow this  
MikuKun

Biosphia vs SCAPEGOAT?

In your opinions which first album was bettwr to you personally? I'm not saying to attack either band but just your thoughts on the albums without a full review.

Hard to compare... BIOSPHIA's being both a best-of AND a farewell release. It's basically a single collection so I can't really consider it the same way as an original album.

New tracks from SCAPEGOATs album are growing on me now, it does feature a handful of singles itself

Hard to compare... BIOSPHIA's being both a best-of AND a farewell release. 

This. But I can say I personally felt the majority of BIOSPHIA's release was a snoozefest. All sounded far too samey apart from a few tracks having its moments at certain points. I was excited to finally give them a try with that good looking tracklist so I'm sorry I couldn't dig it as much as I wanted. Therefore, SCAPEGOAT wins for me. That was a pretty catchy album from start to finish.

Still getting into Scapegoat's album. On first listen, I only liked the single tracks I had heard before and the SE was amazing (how often does that happen???). They messed up the production on the album version of Akai Bathroom though.

Sign in to follow this