Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

New BiS-based idol act "BiSH" (Brand-new idol SHiT) formed + new album release

Might as well copy what jps says about them:

BiSH (Brand-new idol SHiT) is a Japanese idol group that currently consists of five members: Hug Me, Momoko Gumi Company, Yukako Love Deluxe, Sentochihiro Chicchi, and Aina The End. They were formed in 2015 by BiS manager Watanabe Junnosuke and will release their debut album "Brand-new idol SHiT" @May 27th 2015

+ there's a demo for their new song called "Spark" out @interwebs, except that it's sung by their manager...

Look + logo:

news_xlarge_bish_art201503.jpg

It's kinda rare to see idol-based news here but I found this too intriguing to be not posted around here :V

Dat name doe.

No other details announced

source: Natalie

Best in Slot based Idol band?

Alrighty then.

Nononono

was an (anti-)idol group which disbanded in 2014-ish (I think?) - and their manager is basically coaching a replacement in this case.

What's the point of anti-idol if they're doing the same thing but without cute costumes?

Instead of letting myself explain things intricately:

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/the-j-pop-world-why-one-anti-idol-group-is-covering-themselves-in-fake-semen-akB48-dis-2014 (I don't trust VICE but they sometimes know how to report on certain underground phenomena)

Read: R-shitei basically does the same every now and then in terms of visual kei - and you can come up with other, better examples as well :V

Also, the "real" version of their debut song, "Spark"

Kinda tame :/

@BaLiL: Pour Lui doesn't really want to discuss anything BiS-related (as far as I have heard/read from twitter feeds)

Their latest album...wasn't that great in all honesty.

Talk about total hype-killer :(

omg.

This is where we disagree. </3 I adore it. x'D

Sign in to follow this