Sign in to follow this  
cryptomayhem

Jimi (ba.) to leave Chemical Pictures

Aww bummer. Well it's good to know at least that it's not because of any band-conflicts.

I wish luck to him and the band too in the future!

I'm just glad I got to see 'em play so many times... my wife and I planned our vacations around Chemical Pictures onemans the last couple of years. Jimi's a cool guy, and I know he'll be doin' cool things in the future.

a visa!, wow man... if you're in a band in JAPAN, you should have thought about it before XDDDDD

___

too bad.

a visa!, wow man... if you're in a band in JAPAN, you should have thought about it before XDDDDD

___

too bad.

From what I understand, getting and maintaining a visa can be super difficult and stressful. It's sad, but I don't really blame him for not wanting to deal with immigration and band activities at the same time.

oh is this working visa he talking about?

That was a shame, why can't their label do something with it?

Or they have but still not working? D:

i hope the band will stay cool whoever that may join to fill his position. And for Jimmy to not giving up music, good luck for both of them.

Here's hoping if this visa issues can be resolved in the future, they can play together again :P

No wonder he twitted a couple of days ago that there were some problems with the company and that it has gotten worst, probably he had no alternative.

Oh well bye white guy from CP ):

I feel pretty stupid now but, he's not japanese??

If not, what is his nationality?

No, he's American.

___

too bad.

From what I understand, getting and maintaining a visa can be super difficult and stressful. It's sad, but I don't really blame him for not wanting to deal with immigration and band activities at the same time.

you're right but, anyway in that especific situation, isn't it something that the record laber or manager or somebody has to deal with?, i don't know, i'm just wondering, because it's something weird in this case.. i mean, visa problems anywhere it's like "normal", but here we could say that he was "working". so in that situation the "company" wich he's working for, should deal with that. don't know, i'm just making a suposition.... (and i didn't know he wasn't japanese XD)

well, in the end, if it's his personal desicion....good luck in anything he wants to do lol.

_

What a shame, hope they find a good bassist to replace him. Good luck to him and the band.

I feel pretty stupid now but, he's not japanese??

If not, what is his nationality?

2ppmz4n.png

I didn't know he was American either, until I had saw that picture a couple of months ago.

___

too bad.

you're right but, anyway in that especific situation, isn't it something that the record laber or manager or somebody has to deal with?, i don't know, i'm just wondering, because it's something weird in this case.. i mean, visa problems anywhere it's like "normal", but here we could say that he was "working". so in that situation the "company" wich he's working for, should deal with that. don't know, i'm just making a suposition.... (and i didn't know he wasn't japanese XD)

well, in the end, if it's his personal desicion....good luck in anything he wants to do lol.

_

They aren't actually on a label, Speed Disk just does their distribution. So, there isn't really anyone to grant him a visa per se, as far as the music industry is concerned.

They aren't actually on a label, Speed Disk just does their distribution. So, there isn't really anyone to grant him a visa per se, as far as the music industry is concerned.

oh, i see.... well jimi: good luck... (by the way, a cute guy! :3 )

i thought every one knew he wasn't japanese because it was one of the first things i read about this band XD

apparently he was always saying it from the begining ,i think it would be more interesting if he never said it though xDD

but omg wtf he looks so much half japanese

anyone has a picture of Jimi in close-up?

you can find a lot of pics in his blog.i found the link in the first post here. : http://eleclutier.blogspot.com

there is also a video interview with him

He wrote that he's still going to be in Japan though, just no band ;___;

But I'm surprised you guys didn't know he's American. He's been talking in English in their comment videos too, and in some interviews. I thought that's partly why CPS is so hyped. "Hey look! A white guy in a VK band!" (plus another 1/2 Caucasian-ness with Tenten, lol). But aside from that he's good, and played a big part in starting CPS... ;____;

Sign in to follow this