Nice to meet you too! Welcome to MH!! That avi... do you happen to be on JPA as well? It might just be really similar to someone I've seen there before, aha.

I'm also wondering if you wouldn't mind introducing the musicians you're into so we get a chance to chat and learn more about you. Even hobbies and other interests! It'd be really nice to get to know you. ^^ If not, no worries! Please enjoy your time here and we'll see you around, all the best. Head over to the chat anytime and look out for when the plug sessions are happening~

Nice to meet you too! Welcome to MH!! That avi... do you happen to be on JPA as well? It might just be really similar to someone I've seen there before, aha.

I'm also wondering if you wouldn't mind introducing the musicians you're into so we get a chance to chat and learn more about you. Even hobbies and other interests! It'd be really nice to get to know you. ^^ If not, no worries! Please enjoy your time here and we'll see you around, all the best. Head over to the chat anytime and look out for when the plug sessions are happening~

yes im on jpa as shadownights99

and my favorite bands are The Pumpkin Head , Mix Speaker's,Inc. , NoGod

yes im on jpa as shadownights99

and my favorite bands are The Pumpkin Head , Mix Speaker's,Inc. , NoGod

Ah, cool. I've seen you around a lot. ^^

Nice! NoGod are awesome, they never disappoint. And I know The Pumpkin Head was going to be brought up due to JPA thread reading, aha. Awesome!

Ah, cool. I've seen you around a lot. ^^

Nice! NoGod are awesome, they never disappoint. And I know The Pumpkin Head was going to be brought up due to JPA thread reading, aha. Awesome!

umm who are you on jpa?