Trombe

Lilith new album & maxi single release

their new album "Ghost Dance" will be released at their presents live "Ghosts Dance Party Vol.1" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/07/02 (2,500yen)

[track list]
01.入館(nyuukan)
02.カルマ(karma)(album ver.)
03.Ageha
04.ダンスホール(dance hall)
05.Ghost Dance
06.TRIGGER
07.MARIA
08.逃館(toukan)

CIvL2PaUkAAVQ-O.jpg

phase faith was dope. I'm gonna keep an eye on them.

As for the many bands called Lilith, most of you guys here use last.fm, right ? Since lately we're getting many bands with the same name I suggest using Lilith for the old school VK act, Lilith 中国 for the chinese band (which btw has been tagged like this upon my sugestion by the person that uploaded most of their CDs in this forum) and L i l i t h for this one. I mean, I don't like more than one artist sharing the same page on last.fm and I do believe the band that came before, whether they're japs or not, deserves the "normal" tag and then we start using unicode and its variations. I'm just saying it here because that's where VK fans gather since I haven't seen any discussion @ last.fm in the recent years. Just for the ones who care.

their new maxi single "ADULT GAME" will be released at XI birthday presents live "Ghosts Dance Party Vol.2" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/09/03 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.ADULT GAME
02.モノクローム(monochrome)

session "The Universe" will perform at Lilith XI birthday presents live "Ghosts Dance Party Vol.2" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/09/03

"The Universe" members:
Vo.結(yui) (ex-yorK-->SLINGER(support))
Gt.渚(nagisa) (ex-nano Mother ted)
Gt.yuri (ex-KiR×GiR)
Ba.ちあき(chiaki) (246R.)
Dr.Zowi (ベティ(betty)(support))