Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

彩冷える-ayabie- will be indefinitely on hiatus

Weren't they already disbanded? What's the point of going on "hiatus" if both Aoi says he won't continue alone in ayabie and do a solo project, and the other members start a new band ? :S

Wait what? weren't they already going to disband? and how can the 4 remaining members leave ayabie since they were the only ones in the band? LOL

They werent.

Aoi is the only one left in the band. The other 4 members formed a new band.

This is fucking stupid.

This is what I gather here:

When Aoi left 彩冷える-ayabie- the other four members also left and started a new band, but the new band's name was AYABIE.

AYABIE is now releasing an album, while the fate of 彩冷える-ayabie- was sort of left in the balance.

So, 彩冷える-ayabie- is going on an indefinite hiatus so AYABIE can release new music.

Am I in the ball park?

This is fucking stupid.

This is what I gather here:

When Aoi left 彩冷??る-ayabie- the other four members also left and started a new band, but the new band's name was AYABIE.

AYABIE is now releasing an album, while the fate of 彩冷??る-ayabie- was sort of left in the balance.

So, 彩冷??る-ayabie- is going on an indefinite hiatus so AYABIE can release new music.

Am I in the ball park?

aoi never left 彩冷??る-ayabie-.

He basically has a solo project now and hes the only member of 彩冷??る-ayabie-.

Just look at the official website: http://www.ayabie.net/

Hes the only member at the moment.

Okay so what you're saying is the other 4 members left and formed a band of the exact same name without Aoi and Aoi has his own solo project unafiliated with Ayabie or any of it's members? That's retarded.

At least the confusion comes to an end... two Ayabie's were too much

Now I wonder if Aoi's/彩冷??る-ayabie-'s album will still be released in January, even thoiugh he announced his hiatus.

At least the confusion comes to an end... two Ayabie's were too much

Now I wonder if Aoi's/彩冷??る-ayabie-'s album will still be released in January, even thoiugh he announced his hiatus.

release of album of 葵(aoi) from 彩冷??る-ayabie- will be unaffected, as the one to be on hiatus is only 彩冷??る-ayabie- (but in fact NO difference between 2)

Sign in to follow this