Sign in to follow this  
sugibo

ex EATHERLY members new project "Ⅸ -NINE-" has formed

^what problem do you have? i think it's easy to buy.

For some reason after i put my card information the message "Failed card settlement" pops up and ive tried numerous times and all my information is correct and i do have enough funds but it doesnt want go through

^i think they accept paypal too, you can also PM Sali on FB if you have any problem, i am sure he will kindly solve it for you. He sent me the paypal link last time when i bought the album, so i think he can also do it for you.

^i think they accept paypal too, you can also PM Sali on FB if you have any problem, i am sure he will kindly solve it for you. He sent me the paypal link last time when i bought the album, so i think he can also do it for you.

I dont know who sali is but if you could please link me to her i would really appreciate it :)

They keep getting better. I used to hate this band in their earlier days because they were too much wannabe sukekiyo. Now they're more into an avant-garde/progressive vibe and I'm liking it. Hope they keep it up.

Is that one of the member's solo project or something? I tried IX -NINE- before and, although I enjoyed the music a lot, I found the vocalist really off-putting - whereas this just sounds like the elements of IX that I enjoyed minus the vocals.

Sign in to follow this