Trombe

クレイドル(Cradle) Gt.楼稀(loki) has departed, Gt.弥耶(miya) has joined & will disband

クレイドル(Cradle) Gt.楼稀(loki) has departed at 2015/02/11, and support Gt.弥耶(miya) has officially joined the band at the same date, and the band will disband after their one-man live "最後のデタラメ(saigo no detarame)" at Hiroshima NAMIKI JUNCTION at 2015/08/01

^if it's the case, why the disbandment? I don't get it. Why shouldn't just say 'we're changing our name to xxx' ??

Join the band to disband later, sounds like a plan. xD

^if it's the case, why the disbandment? I don't get it. Why shouldn't just say 'we're changing our name to xxx' ??

Join the band to disband later, sounds like a plan. xD

They said on the announcement that they always promised themselvs that they'd disband if a member leave them.

Seems like some serious matters happened to Loki too, they cant reveal that now

*Just read Reno's blog and he's totally blaming Loki for the disband. He said he can't forgive him as human and  its a pitty that the band is disbanding because of one person.

Wondering if he stole their money or something like this...

Setlist on 08/01

CLX0KW_UYAEyHbg.jpg

Also, they revealed that when Loki announced he was leaving the band, they went to his house and he was gone to Tokyo, taking with him the computer and music equipments that they bought with the band's money, plus a guitar that Reno lent him. He also take lots of money that the members or staff lent him and broke contact with the members.

That's why they disbanded. 

Also, they revealed that when Loki announced he was leaving the band, they went to his house and he was gone to Tokyo, taking with him the computer and music equipments that they bought with the band's money, plus a guitar that Reno lent him. He also take lots of money that the members or staff lent him and broke contact with the members.

That's why they disbanded. 

that's awful to hear, but from what they have been hinting at over the past weeks i figured something like that had happened. hopefully they start a new band soon.

This upsets me. Been following Dr. Hikaru for a long time and now I find out this happened to him. I hope those guys stay in the music industry.