Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

(BEWAREEEEEEEEEEE) !!!!!!!

wat.

Seriously, why post this shit? lol. I don't need to / want to see that and I'm pretty sure countless others don't.

just sayin'.

-Edit for the sake of not posting in a locked thread-

No one forced you to take a look at those links, Vurtox. YOU did that yourself, lulz. And after checking out the first link you get an idea of what the second one can be. He/she also wrote "enter at own risk!" in huge, green letters. Made it easy to udnerstand that it was not gonna be something pretty.

True enough, the warnings were ever present. But I was just bewildered at the fact that someone posted this on TW. Shit's confusing 'yo. Anyways, over and done with locked thread, bai.

No one forced you to take a look at those links, Vurtox. YOU did that yourself, lulz. And after checking out the first link you get an idea of what the second one can be. He/she also wrote "enter at own risk!" in huge, green letters. Made it easy to udnerstand that it was not gonna be something pretty.

Don't get why you posted it on this site sure. Sure it's against the rules or something.

I didn't click the 2nd link, because after reading the name of the link I knew I didn't want to. I also removed the link, because if it is what I assume it is, it's pretty pointless, not to mention tasteless, to post it here, even with the warning.

Oh yeah and: Locked.