Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ROACH new maxi single "リーリヤ-never again-" release

ROACH new maxi single "リーリヤ-never again-" will be released at 2015/03/25 (1,080yen)

[track list]
01.リーリヤ-never again-
02.NO MORE
03.Plan C

As someone who lived in Okinawa, I have a strong love for this band as they played music at many of the live venues on the island I would normally visit, like the "7th Heaven" club - Mind of the Sun was a great album, but since then, they have gone on a downward spiral.  It is sad really.  Nevertheless, I will always give them another shot as a hometown act.

OKINAMERICA was really, really good. But since... :/

Yeah, GET MORE!!! was not a great mini, but CALL ME LAZY was a great single though so i really hope this will be too

As someone who lived in Okinawa, I have a strong love for this band as they played music at many of the live venues on the island I would normally visit, like the "7th Heaven" club - Mind of the Sun was a great album, but since then, they have gone on a downward spiral.  It is sad really.  Nevertheless, I will always give them another shot as a hometown act.

Yep. Mind of the Sun is a really well-thought out album with some great songwriting. I guess the guitarist and drummer who left after that album were the main songwriters, as their sound really changed after their departure. The first few singles after MOTS were still pretty good though, but everything after Breed of the Sun was horrible.

I never thought I would say this because I haven't really enjoyed anything since BOTS but I'm kind of digging this. Maybe its because it doesn't sound like the same old tired pop punk/hardcore sound with the occasional scream they've been putting out since. It's more heavy.

Still not feeling it. Mostly sounds like any generic American metalcore-poppunk band. The riffs have been done many times before and the drums are so cheesy.
The melodic break is decent at least, but not nearly enough to redeem the song.

I keep hoping for something as awesome as Mind of the Sun, but I should accept that that's never going to happen.

Boring song. They should rejoin DANGER CRUE and let the guys over there manage their sound again. MOTS and the scarlet single were so good.

Sign in to follow this