BaLiL

女王蜂(Ziyoou Vachi) new single "ヴィーナス(Venus)"

女王蜂 announced their 1st single called ヴィーナス.

It will be released in 2015/02/25 and will cost 1,000 yen

There will be a live to celebrate the release the same day at Shinjuku BLAZE (新宿BLAZE)

Here is the tracklist :

1. ヴィーナス 

2. ヴィーナス(Takkyu Ishino Remix) 

3. デスコ(Seiho Remix) 

4. ヴィーナス(instrumental)

Is this really their first single or their first single since they returned? Either way looking forward to it even if it's three of the same track.

They only released albums, and before that a demo which was a 3 track single/EP if my memory is good.

Quite interesting that they are letting us to spoil the first and the last track o_O

Previews sound a lot like a mix of new BDC and new cali≠gari to me, lmao (not sure if it's a good or a bad thing tho...)

Quite interesting that they are letting us to spoil the first and the last track o_O

Previews sound a lot like a mix of new BDC and new cali≠gari to me, lmao (not sure if it's a good or a bad thing tho...)

who are BDC? Def hear the kyarygyary

who are BDC? Def hear the kyarygyary

Backdrop Cinderella

and by "new BDC" I meant their un-youtubeable mid-tempo songs ofc (I might be wrong but still sticking to my kyarygyary comparison)

For information "一騎討ち" is the song that was live distributed, I bought it when I attended to one of their show last summer and imao it's their worst song.