Mabuta

Hello Everyone

Sorry for this late introduction~

it has been a while since I joined, but I didn't have any confidence to write here until just now

Nice to meet you,

I'm Mabuta; I'm not a native English speaker, so I often mess up with my writing.

Recently, I'm in craze about visual kei

I'm into lolita fashion;

I know some vk bands just from SHOXX magazine so I don't think my knowledge about vk is good

but I found out that visual kei is interesting so please give me your guidance

:wan-16:

I like Caccinica; all of Yuzawa Koichiro, Sachi and Aotsuki Taizan and enjoy Kokusyoku Sumire's songs most

vk songs I like so far is The Fall of Finale by Obscure, Veil of Maria by Satsuki and 春の夜の、ひと雫 which had been recommended by fitear1590

if you have any recommended vk songs/artist, please let me know!

Thank you in advance  :lolita_love:

hello, welcome to MH and nice to see that you decided to make an introduction :) which country are you from? ^^

hope you can find a lot more vk bands that you like, and please enjoy your stay here!

Welcome! Is that Minori in your avatar? I love her too!

Regarding music recs, dunno, I'm not into many strictly visual bands at the moment, but since you mentioned Satsuki he used to sing in Rentrer en Soi back in the day and I loved them to bits, so that would be a good start! You can freely roam the various topics and find what appeals to you most! Enjoy your stay! c:

Veil of Maria is a beautiful song! I agree with shizukasou if you liked Satsukis voice then you should check out Rentrer en Soi

& you know Minori the shironuri artist too? that's cool :) I'm sure you'll find here lots of bands that are to your liking

Cute avi and intro!~ Glad you decided to introduce yourself now, never too late! 

You write better English than me hon, and I can only speak that lol. No worries on that.

Lolita fan too? *HIGH FIVE* VK 4 life as well haha. I hope you discover more music you'll enjoy here.

Nice and different favs there, thanks for telling us. Kokusyoku Sumire is love, yes yes!

Thank you everyone  for these warm greetings  :love:

Yes, my avatar is Minori. I love her style so much

Anyway, I like Mana-sama from Malice Mizer. I think he's one of legendary Gothic-Lolita icon

Malice Mizer had already disbanded long ago, right?

When listened to CRUSH compilations, there are many visual bands covering Malice's songs in various ways and I like almost all of them

Thank you Pinkmakona for Blanc Chaine recommendation ^^

I love The Last Tower most!

Thank you everyone  for these warm greetings  :love:

Yes, my avatar is Minori. I love her style so much

Anyway, I like Mana-sama from Malice Mizer. I think he's one of legendary Gothic-Lolita icon

Malice Mizer had already disbanded long ago, right?

When listened to CRUSH compilations, there are many visual bands covering Malice's songs in various ways and I like almost all of them

Thank you Pinkmakona for Blanc Chaine recommendation ^^

I love The Last Tower most!

Yeah, in 2001. The band haven't officially disbanded though, they are on hiatus. It's alright, I thought you would Blanc Chaine! Have you listened to Kanon Wakeshima? Mana produced her early stuff, she was dressed as a lolita. 

Yeah, in 2001. The band haven't officially disbanded though, they are on hiatus. It's alright, I thought you would Blanc Chaine! Have you listened to Kanon Wakeshima? Mana produced her early stuff, she was dressed as a lolita. 

So there's some chances they will be reunited?

I like Malice Mizer's music and appearance,

and I wondering around looking for band similar to Malice Mizer which still active now

Kanon Wakeshima's Suna no Oshiro was wonderful! (and her lolita outfits paired with cello looked so cute)

So there's some chances they will be reunited?

I like Malice Mizer's music and appearance,

and I wondering around looking for band similar to Malice Mizer which still active now

Kanon Wakeshima's Suna no Oshiro was wonderful! (and her lolita outfits paired with cello looked so cute)

MAYBE! 

Yeah, Suna no Oshiro is one of her best songs. <3 

Erm, well... I know Misaruka covered a couple of MALICE MIZER songs? You might also like Magistina Saga, Art Cube, LAREINE and VELVET EDEN?

MAYBE! 

Yeah, Suna no Oshiro is one of her best songs. <3 

Erm, well... I know Misaruka covered a couple of MALICE MIZER songs? You might also like Magistina Saga, Art Cube, LAREINE and VELVET EDEN?

I think I know LAREINE  :lolita_love:

They used to cover Rose of Versailles' theme songs and had a single with Ikeda-sensei's design (she made Lareine members looked like Rose of Versailles' chara)

...but I think they was disbanded long time ago :c

I think I know LAREINE  :lolita_love:

They used to cover Rose of Versailles' theme songs and had a single with Ikeda-sensei's design (she made Lareine members looked like Rose of Versailles' chara)

...but I think they was disbanded long time ago :c

Yes, they did disband sadly. I love their costumes! Guessing you have heard of Versailles too then? EMIRU (LAREINE bassist) is still making music and it's all good: http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php?/topic/25724-emiru-ex-anubis-ribbon-lareine-myth-%E9%81%A5%E3%81%8B%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E6%97%85%E8%B7%AF-episode-ii/?hl=emiru

KAMIJO (LAREINE) is too, but i don't care for his solo stuff personally. 

I heard ab

Yes, they did disband sadly. I love their costumes! Guessing you have heard of Versailles too then? EMIRU (LAREINE bassist) is still making music and it's all good: http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php?/topic/25724-emiru-ex-anubis-ribbon-lareine-myth-%E9%81%A5%E3%81%8B%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E6%97%85%E8%B7%AF-episode-ii/?hl=emiru

KAMIJO (LAREINE) is too, but i don't care for his solo stuff personally. 

I heard about Versailles but unfortunately don't really like their hard music

I also have Emiru's MYTH! I like his work and his look

I heard ab

I heard about Versailles but unfortunately don't really like their hard music

I also have Emiru's MYTH! I like his work and his look

Yeah, i don't really care for Versailles much either. But yeah, check out those bands and go in the visual kei downloads section. You will find loads of stuff. I upload stuff there sometimes, too. I haven't uploaded much lately though... :oops:

Are you a HIZAKI fan?

HIZAKI from Versailles?

He was cute but not anymore; I like Emiru more, or NEU's Kayuu if it's about lolita visual artist