3.Friendless Friend
4.ルサンチマン
5.硝子の漂流記
6.Adolescence
7.アンドロメダに願いを
8.雨邪鬼マーチ
9.36F View
10.Biographer

is this a legit brazilian or copycat aoi from ayabie nobodies impersonating south american weaboos is the coming fad of 2015???

also why does this girl cover her right ear with a paper coffee cup?? is this a hypothetical seapunk ayumi hamasaki and she only needs to protect one ear from his music?

I have a lot of questions

lol nekkichi is silly...

Odd. I have a release on my external from 2007 from a band called  ジョゼ as well. This one:

http://tower.jp/item/2253096/白日<タワーレコード限定>

Although this release isn't listed on the OHP of the ジョゼ ender posted about. Plus, the vocalist on the link I provided is clearly female and the music style differs a bit from the samples here. I guess there were two different Japanese indie-bands called ジョゼ at one point? Is Japan really this pressed for band names?

EDIT: yeah, the band ender posted claims to have formed in 2010, so there's no way these are the same bands. smdh

That ジョゼ Tower Records limited was from 2007, this ジョゼ didn't form until 2010, so the first one probably isn't active anymore. I can't find any formal ohp for them which is usually telling, and I don't think this band would have used the name if the other band was still releasing material under it, more than likely...

That ジョゼ Tower Records limited was from 2007, this ジョゼ didn't form until 2010, so the first one probably isn't active anymore. I can't find any formal ohp for them which is usually telling, and I don't think this band would have used the name if the other band was still releasing material under it, more than likely...

True. I just find ジョゼ to be really peculiar for a band name, so I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows a bit noticing there were 2 in existence.

True. I just find ジョゼ to be really peculiar for a band name, so I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows a bit noticing there were 2 in existence.

This is super common in vk, so not surprised it happens sometimes outside too. Also have noticed foreign names are a trend, and lately more men's names (Brian the sun, Earnie Frogs, Sebastian X, HenLee, JUSTIN UNDER WORLD, etc.)