Serox

Hello everyone! D

Hello! my name is Nino and I come from Italy! (^ _ ^) / I recently joined this forum and I immediately fond of! I'm a big fan of the style of Visual-Kei, I like many bands and many artists! ^^ My favorite band are the visual-kei "Phantasmagoria" I particularly like the style of Kisaki, I heard many songs of his previous band (Mirage-Syndrome) is an artist who has all my respect! :)

I do not have a favorite style in the world visual-kei, listening band read and catchy as Spiv States, until the heavy music as Nocturnal Bloodlust. I really like the style of Old School (Metis Gretel, The Pumpkin Head, Mar'derayla)

I listen to a lot of bands, but my favorite in particular are:

1) Phantasmagoria

2) Lin -the end of corruption world- (old and new)

3) Megaromania

4) Gotcharocka

5) MoNoLith

6) Kisaki Project

7) Chariots

8 ) Wing Works

9) Vidoll

10) Spiv States

11) Schwarz Stein

12) Kaya & Femme Fatale

13) Moi Dix Mois

etc ...

I could list an endless, but mostly these are my favorites :)

I hope to make friends with people who have my taste! :D

^ Was also going to reply, but I worried Serox wouldn't understand. I apologise if you do.

You've got some classy favourites I can see there! Thanks for stepping up to the plate and for introducing yourself, it's a pleasure to meet and to have you here. I do hope you can enjoy spending your time here and making friends.

Hello ! Nice to have you here (but I hope you'll write english here :X). Yay for 4 and 12 !

I'm sorry! is the fault of Google Chrome! >w<

Welcome !!!

I think you should write in english, sorry but i dont understand italian :/

Enjoy in MH forum :D

Thank you! :D I hope to find good people here! :)

^ Was also going to reply, but I worried Serox wouldn't understand. I apologise if you do.

You've got some classy favourites I can see there! Thanks for stepping up to the plate and for introducing yourself, it's a pleasure to meet and to have you here. I do hope you can enjoy spending your time here and making friends.

Thank You! you are a very kind person :) I hope you share my taste in music! :3

Welcome from a fellow Italian! Enjoy your stay! :D

Thanks, I'm happy not to be the only Italian here! :)

Hi there, welcome to MH! :D I like a lot of bands you listed and...I'm Italian too! :)

Enjoy your time in here :3

I'm glad you share my taste in music! ^^ It's nice to know there are people who speak the same language! :D

Now that I think about it, there should be a post for Italian-speaking users in the International Lounge section! Let's talk there sometimes if you guys want >w<

^yes, there is! I'm the one who created it xD we should totally talk on there from time to time ;)