LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

tumblr_lttkvvM7Ne1qitubzo1_500.jpg

Because I celebrate Halloween all weekend long. Today for work is broken dolly, but I had to put on my coat because it's freezing in this bitch. andtoocoldtosmokeoutside.

Because I celebrate Halloween all weekend long. Today for work is broken dolly, but I had to put on my coat because it's freezing in this bitch. andtoocoldtosmokeoutside.

Cool costume! :)

maki you flawless you

can you be Sally tonight? xD

hmmm I might be able to do a rag doll, but I don't have a wig long enough for Sally. I was also thinking of doing something like the links you posted in the Halloween thread with the zipper if I've got one laying around.

I.. Just... BOOBS.

Anyway. -moves on-

;D I was trying to flirt with you thats all.

tumblr_ltuqcgc58u1qitubzo1_500.jpg

Here's what I ended up doing for tonight. I look weird with a wig on and I've never done this kind of make up before. no eyebrows either :3

^Looks nice!

I was unprepared for Halloween so this is my costume for this year. I'm going to a party in like 2 hours.

IMAG1310.jpg

IMAG1311.jpg

thanks!

I love your mardi gras mask! It's so pretty! And don't feel bad, I was completely unprepared this year as well so I'm just throwing whatever together everyday this weekend xD

thanks!

I love your mardi gras mask! It's so pretty! And don't feel bad, I was completely unprepared this year as well so I'm just throwing whatever together everyday this weekend xD

Me too, but it doesn't fit right on my face...(the reason its on my head lol). I really wanted to be a jester and use this mask, but I lost track of time and never got anything together. Next year will be different!

@ MATT: worse look ever....jk. like the heavy eye-shadow.

:oops::oops::oops::oops: I only used eyeliner btw.

DLS, u being Joker?

No I just had to throw something together for that party.

383368_2152681660631_1354080332_3331056_1128492652_n.jpg

If only I had a monocle. ='/

My first thought on seeing that hat was this:

retp6za.jpg

You should've gone for the full attire doe <3