Glad you managed to get on here! Many thanks to our God here. And good for you stepping up on here to the 'introductory thread', it's awesome to meet you.

So, helloo~ I hope you enjoy your time here!

We'd all love to get to know you a bit, if you're up for that of course! So, any favourite bands? Hobbies and interests? ^^

Welcome to the forum! Glad you were able to make it in! (Zess is the one that helped you with that).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or a blue name.

Thanks for the welcome and the FYI. This site has been incredibly helpful with Vk updates. Since it's down, I had a slight panic attack and figured I should probably make an account. :P

I know the popular bands out there, but I'm a bit of an oddball. Favorite band is GOTCHAROCKA. I also really like Shounenki, Misaruka, Kiryu, Royz, Lycaon and DOG in the PWO. Of course there are more, but those are the ones I tend to listen to the most.

Not sure if I should have responded elsewhere...

Thanks for the welcome and the FYI. This site has been incredibly helpful with Vk updates. Since it's down, I had a slight panic attack and figured I should probably make an account. :P

I know the popular bands out there, but I'm a bit of an oddball. Favorite band is GOTCHAROCKA. I also really like Shounenki, Misaruka, Kiryu, Royz, Lycaon and DOG in the PWO. Of course there are more, but those are the ones I tend to listen to the most.

Not sure if I should have responded elsewhere...

Not at all, always happy to see new faces and welcoming.

It really is helpful, yep! Trombe is flawless with that, including many other members!

Ooh, you'll get along with so many with those favs, no worries. Already a fan of you for the Lycaon and DOG love, yes yes. We always have different favourites so I hope you discover even more here.

And not a problem, replying here to comments to this thread so we can all see it is for the best. ( : Actually, do that with all with whichever threads you comment on by the way. Didn't want to confuse you.