Zein

Hi there

Very glad for having found this!  

Nice to meet you people and just say Thanks for all the stuff is here! :3

-sorry for my horrible english uwu, not my native lenguaje- 

Hello ! Welcome on M-H, hope you'll have fun, and can't wait to see your own contributions !

Please, tell us more about you ! What's your favourite bands? Your interests?

see ya :3

Welcome to heaven~ : 3 Nice to have you here and great that you introduced yourself, woop woop!

Hello ! Welcome on M-H, hope you'll have fun, and can't wait to see your own contributions !

Please, tell us more about you ! What's your favourite bands? Your interests?

see ya :3

Exactly what I was thinking, don't hold back! We'd love to know more about you. 

I hope you enjoy your time. Take care and see you around.

Oh, well I actually listen to japanese music since long long long time ago -8 years (?) maybe. The first band I met was The Gazette but by that time, I hated them XDDD.

The band that make me fall for Japanese music and Visual Kei is Malice Mizer, god, I love them and of course all the visual kei of old school. Then appered Dir En Grey and end of story XD.

Actually the bands I follow the most are Dir En Grey, the new project of Kyo-Sukekyo. Nocturnal blood lust, Mejibray (they have something D:) And as  you can se, the Eroguro scene plus kote kote or just j-rock (Luna sea is another of my adictions XD) anyway I love all Japanese-rock, (not that much Oshare but they have some pretty interesting bands)  

thanks for the welcome! Hope see you around n.n        

Oh, well I actually listen to japanese music since long long long time ago -8 years (?) maybe. The first band I met was The Gazette but by that time, I hated them XDDD.

The band that make me fall for Japanese music and Visual Kei is Malice Mizer, god, I love them and of course all the visual kei of old school. Then appered Dir En Grey and end of story XD.

Actually the bands I follow the most are Dir En Grey, the new project of Kyo-Sukekyo. Nocturnal blood lust, Mejibray (they have something D:) And as  you can se, the Eroguro scene plus kote kote or just j-rock (Luna sea is another of my adictions XD) anyway I love all Japanese-rock, (not that much Oshare but they have some pretty interesting bands)  

thanks for the welcome! Hope see you around n.n        

Damn, so long! = D Haha, I felt the same way about The GazettE, can't be the only ones on that one. Missed out on a lot.

Always those flawless guys, nice picks! And thanks for the history catch-up, got interesting favourites.

Have you given DEG's new album a listen yet? I'm sure you'll have seen/heard a lot about it here already and will be again soon. : p Check it out if you haven't already! Approve of the MEJIBRAY love. :'3

The Oshare love is very little in this community x'D </3