Hello everyone, (●・ω・●)

I'm new here ! I'm Visual Kei since 2009. I also like Anime, Manga, Harajuku Fashion and J-Pop.

(´∀`☆) how to add an avatar/Photo here ~

I'm a hug Fan of: Grieva, Avanchick, Arlequin, X-Japan, hide, Dir en Grey, An Cafe etc.

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

If you like to talk about anything, just write me.

Yours, 大崎坊★

Hello and welcome to MH! I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey, you got some awesome hobbies and interests. Hooray for DeG and An Cafe~ Actually, yay for everything you've just said aha. Just been a fan of those two for a while now too, awesome favs.

If you're wondering how to add an avatar, just go onto your profile located on the top right where your name is. Click on 'My Profile/Your Profile,' and then when on your profile, just click on the text 'change' located where your avatar is on the left. You can also 'edit your profile' by clicking on that text on the right to get to your User CP. You can even add a signature which is pretty neat!

For any questions, feel free to ask users with a red and blue name. They'll be quick and happy to help. Hope to see you around and have fun!

Wow, seeing you nick made me jump to 2008 when everyone was named Bou... So much nostalgia. 8D

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy the place, remember to visit the chat sometime!

Hello !! Welcome to M-H and have fun with us ! Hope we will learn more about you when you'll participate to the forum threads. :3

Wow that's a pretty wide variety of bands you like. I think that's great, we could definitely use more open minded people. 

Thanks for joining and welcome! The forum is doing a lot of fun stuff right now so you came at a great time!