Sign in to follow this  
The Bread Wolf

In what label are they?

This topic works much the same way as "What are they up to?" but the way that you can ask about a band you don't know what label they are signed in. Sometimes you can't find the right information for this.

I'd ask about カル・ヴァリ (Kalvary) and ギャロ (Gyaro, THE GALLO). Does anyone know in what label are they? Especially I'd like to know where Gyaro is signed in, since I can't find any information about their standard fanmail address (not e-mail-fanmail) and usually all gifts for a band are sent to the office of the label.

Mods can remove this if it's in the wrong section or if the topic is vain.

Thank you.

According to information on Amazon.jp:

Kalvary is on a label called "NINE/FWD Inc." An indie sub-label of Free-Will records is my guess. I'm getting weird results when I try to search for the other band. May I get a link to their home page so I can have a better idea of who I'm looking for?

A good place to find out about these things is Brand-x. Just type the band's name into their search box, open a release page and check the label right down the bottom below all the CD/DVD information. For bigger VK bands, they eventually get news posted on Natalie (http://natalie.mu) which also lists the labels in the release boxes very accurately.

A weee bit different question but don't feel like starting a thread. But does anyone know anything about the label HEART VISION Co. Was that even a label? What bands where signed to it. Can't seem to find anything :-S Thanks!

an info about HEART VISION Co. from their blog (if you can understand japanese the better)

HEART VISION PRESENTS

『百??繚乱??

会場:横浜SUNPHONIX HALL

開場: 12時30分

開演: 13時

??売り:2800円

当日: 3300円

??入場1回??????能??

2009年1月5日(月)

横浜SUNPHONIX HALL

■キングダム

■Heretic★Channel

■baby shiter

■Venus

■MayDay

■after effect

■D'LORE

■Marely,

■呀修羅

■プリンガー

■アケノカラス

■CREA

■唯×実~ユイ????~

■ARTBEAT

他1??ンド(決定次第??時発表!!)

??ゲスト】

■パニック??ゃん??る

■デンジャーギャング

■??ん??

■????戯ゎ??魔々団×??PaRADEiS】

??Special Guest】

■as.milk

19??ンド出演!!

??画:HEART VISION

制作:A heretic sound music

??賛:Cure

??力:

STARDUST MUSIC

EXCEL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

UNIVERSAL MUSIC

NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS

Anarchist Records

シークエンスレコード

ZenitMusicFactory

浦和ナルシス

Maple Kiss Artist☆Stars Production

Planet CHILD MUSIC

特設BLOG

http://ameblo.jp/heart-vision/

特設HP

http://a-heretic-sound-music.com/

Basically they are (were ?) event organisators.

They probably distribute goodies and/or videos & dvds too isn't it ? That's what these kind of labels do (like misshitsu neurose)

What label is 2nd Awake on? I want to creep their site in the hopes of a release D:

Was that the band with werkmare's vo & dr in it? If then I want to know too, though I doubt they're even on a label.

Sign in to follow this