Guest lynchisizer

well, hello, ummm, I'm new here, ummm....

Guest lynchisizer

well, hello, I'm new here to this forum, and now I'm gonna introduce myself in this topic o:

I have a lot of names, so call me how you want to call me ^.^ I'm turning 18 this december and I am half german, half russian and live in germany ^^" I had my first contact with music when I was 3, there was this Bon Jovi guy with his It's My Life, and then I got addicted to rock and metal 0= because of this, I started playing guitar at the age of 7 ^~^ I'm playing the acoustic and the electric guitar, and I also want to play in a band one day =o I already found another amazing person who wants to play in a band with me, so we are 2 guitarists now :3 I started writing instrumentals more than 3 years ago, and I started writing lyrics for these almost a half year ago c: I post these lyrics in my JPopAsia-acc entitled Hazukikun if you want to read em :D

my first contact with visual kei was in january 2010 when I had this stupid german pink facebook entitled SchülerVZ xD there was a group called the GazettE best band ever.. I googled the GazettE, listened to Filth In The Beauty.... fell in love with japanese rock/metal music <3 :3 since then, I'm a fan of more than 90 japanese bands o= some of my favorites are DEATHGAZE, Dir En Grey, D'espairsRay, the GazettE, ScReW, MUCC, Diaura, (old) Girugamesh, GHOSE, ALSDEAD... and of course my alltime favorite band: lynch. *.* <3 <3 <3

and now I joined this page because well... I saw some bad reviews about lynch. so I can fangirl you all to death that lynch. is the best band ever D:< xDDD oh yea I often tend to do bad jokes :P well I also joined because I hope to meet some new friends with the same interests as me ^~^ ok now I don't know what to write anymore... thank you very much for reading :D greetings,

Me

and now I joined this page because well... I saw some bad reviews about lynch. so I can fangirl you all to death that lynch. is the best band ever D:< xDDD oh yea I often tend to do bad jokes :P well I also joined because I hope to meet some new friends with the same interests as me ^~^ ok now I don't know what to write anymore... thank you very much for reading :D greetings,

Me

did-i-do-that.gif

Guest lynchisizer

awwww vielen vielen dank Shiro~ :3 *knuddl*

hihi ja auf jeden fall x3 :P

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here and I couldn't help but laugh at your username (not in a bad way). It's the first time I understood what band connection a username is related to lol, nice (in relation to your favourite bands too)! So jelly you can play instruments, cool! Good luck with becoming a member of a band, have fun. And I noticed you said you tend to do bad jokes. xD I wish to hear them all thanks to a friend whose special talent is just that haha. All the best, take care and please enjoy your time here.

Guest lynchisizer

@benibana: hello, thank you very much for the welcome :3 hehe that's nice to hear that it made you laugh xD and I will definitely enjoy it here, don't worry about this c: hehe yea I can play instruments, but I don't know if I can play them well or not xP but thank you very much, I hope so too :3 but at least I already found someone who I can be in a band with ^~^ yea, I sometimes do that xD then I will do that, and like I said, I will enjoy it here :)

@eiheartx: thank you very much for the welcome =D

Welcome! Nice taste! I like DEATHGAZE, Dir En Grey, D'espairsRay, MUCC, Girugamesh, & GHOSE too. 

Always nice to see more musicians around, as well. Hope you have a good time around the forum. :)

Guest lynchisizer

@CAT5: thank you very much for the welcome, I will definitely enjoy it here :D and cool that you say that lynch. is cool, because they are indeed cool :3

@ender-ender: thank you a lot for the welcome, don't worry, I will have a good time :) oh that's great that you also like some of the bands that I like, maybe there are more bands which both of us like *o* so here aren't that much musicians around? :o

Guest lynchisizer

yea this could be very possible :D I have it :3 the problem is that I almost never used it before xD so there is A LOT that has to be updated :P

am I allowed to ask why you like it so much if there are more musicians? o= are you maybe a musician by yourself? :D

Ah I understand. My page is linked in my signature if you ever want to be friends there.

And yes, I am also a musician. However I'm not very active with it for a few years now. ^^;

Guest lynchisizer

hehe ok then I will send you a friend request there when I go online there again ^.^

oh I see, sounds bad D: what kind of a musician are you if I may ask? :o do you play any instruments? :D

question: over my pic, there's standing that I'm Kiwamu's !@#$%^&*... who is Kiwamu if I am allowed to ask? o.o this name is familiar to me, but I don't think that THIS Kiwamu is meant... as far as I know, there was this one old visual kei band called Blood, and one of the guitarist's name was Kiwamu... but I'm not sure about that x.x

^_^

I am primarily a vocalist, though I can play rhythm guitar, simple bass, and keyboard.

It is indeed refereing to Kiwamu from Blood. But those member titles are meant to be funny. The title will change to something else as you post more.

I don't remember the exact order but it goes something like

n00blet

Kiwamu's Bitch

Kisaki's Errand Boy

Wataru's Punching Bag

Gackt's Hair Stylist

Kyo's Mattress

Probably a few more that I haven't seen. But after 400 posts you can change it to a custom title. Like mine says "赤茄子姫" now instead of "Gackt's Hair Stylist". 

Guest lynchisizer

cool *o* did you ever recorded your vocals? o= would like to hear them :3

oh I see xD yea I could imagine that it's supposed to be funny :P hehe Kyo's mattress xDDD oh really? o= coooooool then I have to post more in the forums here so I can make a custom title *^*

I have very old recordings from over 10 years ago with my previous band. But I should probably record something new. I could post a vocal cover in the musicians forum maybe? It could be fun. ^^

Lol. It was my motivation too.

Guest lynchisizer

yea I would be happy to hear something made by you *.* I'm really curious how about your vocals sound like :D

hehe xD

I posted a little something for you here. Hope it doesn't disappoint! XD I haven't recorded myself singing in quite some time now. 

My PM inbox is always open if you're looking to chat about music. Enjoy the forum. :3

Guest lynchisizer

yaaay :3 I will listen to it, don't worry, I'm sure it won't disappoint xD

hehe I see :) thank you a lot, I will :3 and thank you very much that you added me as a friend *o* hope we will become very great friends ^~^