Sign in to follow this  
Miyu

ViViD major debut release

Hahaha Wow so much ViViD hate! I'm a little surprised, but not at all bothered by it. I personally love ViViD. I think that Reno is definitely one of the most skilled guitarists I've ever listened to. His solo's combine intense speed with emotional melodies. I truly enjoy his playing. Shin's voice too is one of the reasons I really enjoy listening to ViViD. One of the reasons I listen to Jrock/ Visual Kei despite the fact that I don't understand the language very well is the voice of the singers. I like Shin's voice because he can sing softly, high and low. He even raps...decent( for a VK singer :P ). He has a very powerful voice in my opinion. The other members make a great combination too. Ryouga's solo's although not a technical as Reno's are still a pleasure to listen to and provide evidence that he's a more than capable guitarist. Ko-Ki's drumming isn't mind-blowing but he is a good drummer none the less. He can keep time :P and that's pretty much the most basic role of a drummer. He doesn't suck. IV who apparently is the composer of songs like Take-Off and Dear is a great composer in my opinion. His bass playing is really good too. Although he did very little in Across the Border, in songs like Trail of Tears, 星ノ雨 his bass playing really shines. Another reason I'm quite fond of ViViD besides their music is the band itself. The members all seem like really great people! After watching their comment videos (particularly the Across the Border special comments) it's easy to really like this band as people. They all love having fun and you can tell they put effort in what they love to do. They're so humourous and fun to watch. Versus SCREW who (despite being my first and favourite visual kei band) seem to be so unenthusiastic and bored. The fact is I really enjoy the music ViViD makes and I can't wait for this new release :D Just my opinion... not trying to push it on anyone.

oh, this commotion are muchly predictable :P

btw kurorockdude, maybe learn to do paragraphs next time.

i feel like reading an essay.

Hahaha Wow so much ViViD hate! I'm a little surprised, but not at all bothered by it. I personally love ViViD. I think that Reno is definitely one of the most skilled guitarists I've ever listened to. His solo's combine intense speed with emotional melodies. I truly enjoy his playing. Shin's voice too is one of the reasons I really enjoy listening to ViViD. One of the reasons I listen to Jrock/ Visual Kei despite the fact that I don't understand the language very well is the voice of the singers. I like Shin's voice because he can sing softly, high and low. He even raps...decent( for a VK singer :P ). He has a very powerful voice in my opinion. The other members make a great combination too. Ryouga's solo's although not a technical as Reno's are still a pleasure to listen to and provide evidence that he's a more than capable guitarist. Ko-Ki's drumming isn't mind-blowing but he is a good drummer none the less. He can keep time :P and that's pretty much the most basic role of a drummer. He doesn't suck. IV who apparently is the composer of songs like Take-Off and Dear is a great composer in my opinion. His bass playing is really good too. Although he did very little in Across the Border, in songs like Trail of Tears, 星ノ雨 his bass playing really shines. Another reason I'm quite fond of ViViD besides their music is the band itself. The members all seem like really great people! After watching their comment videos (particularly the Across the Border special comments) it's easy to really like this band as people. They all love having fun and you can tell they put effort in what they love to do. They're so humourous and fun to watch. Versus SCREW who (despite being my first and favourite visual kei band) seem to be so unenthusiastic and bored. The fact is I really enjoy the music ViViD makes and I can't wait for this new release :D Just my opinion... not trying to push it on anyone.

You've got spirit. I'm rooting for you, ViViD stan.

TBH this is even worst. Fake band is fake.

There is nothing worse than K-pop. I'd rather be locked in a room and forced to listen to ViViD for 24 hours straight than watch one hour of ass-shaking, over-autotuned, underaged girls that are made by greedy managements to dress up like sluts because otherwise no-one give a damn about their "music". :lol: At least ViViD refrain from the ass-shaking, I presume.

On a side-note, it's interesting how fast ViViD turned from a hype-band to everbody's favourite hate object. I remember when I posted their debut single not that long ago I remarked that they sound just like SuG with slightly less annoying vocals, and everybody vehemently denied it and praised them like hell, lawl.

There is nothing worse than K-pop. I'd rather be locked in a room and forced to listen to ViViD for 24 hours straight than watch one hour of ass-shaking, over-autotuned, underaged girls that are made by greedy managements to dress up like sluts because otherwise no-one give a damn about their "music". :lol: At least ViViD refrain from the ass-shaking, I presume.

why u mad tho? Listening to folk metal isn't better anyway. I'll stay with my underaged korean ass shaking bitches with autotuned vocals because they have crappy vocals, rather than seeing some cavemen with guitars and "singing" like if they had a pineapple stucked in their ass thank you very much <3

On a side-note, it's interesting how fast ViViD turned from a hype-band to everbody's favourite hate object. I remember when I posted their debut single not that long ago I remarked that they sound just like SuG with slightly less annoying vocals, and everybody vehemently denied it and praised them like hell, lawl.

because they're now famous and look like

i kid of course :mrgreen:

peeps peace.

I think that Reno is definitely one of the most skilled guitarists I've ever listened to. His solo's combine intense speed with emotional melodies.

:Umno:

Hahaha Wow so much ViViD hate! I'm a little surprised, but not at all bothered by it. I personally love ViViD. I think that Reno is definitely one of the most skilled guitarists I've ever listened to. His solo's combine intense speed with emotional melodies. I truly enjoy his playing. Shin's voice too is one of the reasons I really enjoy listening to ViViD. One of the reasons I listen to Jrock/ Visual Kei despite the fact that I don't understand the language very well is the voice of the singers. I like Shin's voice because he can sing softly, high and low. He even raps...decent( for a VK singer :P ). He has a very powerful voice in my opinion. The other members make a great combination too. Ryouga's solo's although not a technical as Reno's are still a pleasure to listen to and provide evidence that he's a more than capable guitarist. Ko-Ki's drumming isn't mind-blowing but he is a good drummer none the less. He can keep time :P and that's pretty much the most basic role of a drummer. He doesn't suck. IV who apparently is the composer of songs like Take-Off and Dear is a great composer in my opinion. His bass playing is really good too. Although he did very little in Across the Border, in songs like Trail of Tears, 星ノ雨 his bass playing really shines. Another reason I'm quite fond of ViViD besides their music is the band itself. The members all seem like really great people! After watching their comment videos (particularly the Across the Border special comments) it's easy to really like this band as people. They all love having fun and you can tell they put effort in what they love to do. They're so humourous and fun to watch. [...] The fact is I really enjoy the music ViViD makes and I can't wait for this new release :D Just my opinion... not trying to push it on anyone.

THIS.

i remember that everyone laughed about batsu two years ago and now tw is even worse than batsu : D

jrock forums are always doomed.

This - TW is crap now. I do love it here, but I agree that JRock forums will always fall to pure dramz over... nothing.

According to Da ViViD Code I predict the new single title track will be Precious + Dear + 69-II.

Maiku and his math...

I'll try mixing them and see what comes out.

There is nothing worse than K-pop. I'd rather be locked in a room and forced to listen to ViViD for 24 hours straight than watch one hour of ass-shaking, over-autotuned, underaged girls that are made by greedy managements to dress up like sluts because otherwise no-one give a damn about their "music".

QFT.

I think i've heard a couple ViViD songs in my life, and they certainly aren't the worst. I would not listen to them though.

Oh sweet generalization.

You cant say about all vk "fans" that they only listen to it because the boys look pretty and you cant say about all kpop fans that they listen to it because the girls are pretty.

im a boy and i listen to kpop. and i mostly listen to bands with boys in it. oh wow does that mean that i hate their music and think the boys are hot? damn, looks like im gay now. :(

[edited]

Anyway! Vivid is bad, but I can meantion a lot of jrock/vk bands that deserve way more hate. Several of them are hyped and praised on this site, for unknown reasons that is.

Sumostig/Mono, refrain from personal insults or be banned again. This is your only warning.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that a lot less people would listen to k-pop if it was the same music sung by overwheigt 40-year-olds with bad teeth. And obviously a lot less people would listen to vk if it was sung by normal-looking people and jeans and shirt. That's no news and hardly suprising.

Of course. That cant be denied. But you can say that about the whole music industriy. Every musical direction can be associated with a certain visual style. For example most hip hop listeners wouldnt listen to someone who looks like an emo , even if he has the same quality in his raps like their favourite artists.

That said, visuals should never be more important or as important as the music.

I listen to many genres and i listen to them , because i enjoy the music. If the artist looks good, fair enough. If he/she looks bad.. well i dont care.

I can understand if people don't like ViViD (or any other band...), but I still don't get it why you're hanging around in [YOUR HATE-BAND] related topics all the time? ^^' mysteryyyy~ xD

on topic (old news, but maybe you've missed it):

Epic Records has opened their own website for ViViD >>> http://www.vivid-sounds.com

There is not much to see yet though.

http://reno69.blogspot.com

1st post updated with the following new details...

now.jpg

Limited Edition Type A

[CD]

To be announced

[DVD]

- 「Yume?? ~mugen no kanata~ PV

- Dear (Live at Shibuya-AX)

- Across The Border (Live at Shibuya-AX)

- PRECIOUS (Live at Shibuya-AX)

[EXTRA]

- Trading Cards

now.jpg

Limited Edition Type B

[CD]

To be announced

[DVD]

- 「Yume?? ~mugen no kanata~ PV

- Take-off PV !!!

- Take-off (Live at Shibuya-AX)

[EXTRA]